1

[Otabeck POV]

"YURI, DAVAI!" He turned back and gave that innocent thumbs up. His performance was breath taking. As I watched, I began to understand why I love him. And I loved him more and more by the second.

[Yuri pov]

After the performance I didn't think twice about not going to the after party. I didn't want piggy to get me into another dance battle and embarrass myself again in front of Ota. To think I have this stupid crush on this, man. A MAN. But, he makes me feel safe and assertive. He give my skate passion when he yells "yuri, davai" at me. All throughout my skate those eyes, hus voice, is all I think about. Now as I march my way to the car, with my gold medal, I pass ways with him. Our eyes lock onto each other's. "h-hi ota." is all I manage to get out before he askes, "Do u want to go to the after party with me?" I'm thinking 'oh god no. Why is the one thing I don't want to do the one thing he does?!?!?!?!?' I sigh and give my answer, "No sorry. I'm not getting myself involved with drunk piggy again." I look up at his face. "O-oh." I can see the sadness in his eyes but his poker face spreads no emotion. He walks away from me in despair.

*Time skip*

I hear a motorcycle pass by. Then a knock at my door. A high pitched voice says "House keeping." I get up off my phone and answer the door saying "no thanks." As I look up, it's not a maid I see. IT'S OTABECK!!!!!!!
"What the fuck, ota." I say in the most emotion less tone. "You weren't going to the after party so I came as company bcuz I knew you'd be alone." he says mockingly but still in his smexy tone of his. "Welp there's not much of anything to do here." I say in sarcastic voice, still talking with him through the door way. "Well, we could go somewhere then." He suggests.