smut smuty smut

Yuri pov

Otabeck pushed me onto his enormous bed, stripping his leather jacket. "Can I?", he questioned. I pitifully nod. He swiftly lifted my shirt and started rubbing my nippes. My back arches. I hold my moans but I can't help blushing. He licks my neck and sucks red kiss marks all over my shoulders.

Otabeck pov

Oh my gosh. He's so cute and sexy at the same time. I don't think I can stop. I unbuckle his pants and rubbed the base of his member. I see him holding his moans back. I lick his V line while rubbing faster. Then I swallow him whole. I hear his moans pour out just like his precum. I swallow as hard as I can suck. I look up and he's blushing so pitifully. I let my finger trail from his nipple to his mouth. He sucks on my fingers as I suck his member.

Yuri pov

AAAAaAAaaaaAAa
I can't let him control me. I turn him over and grind on him. He throws back his head and moans under his breath. I smirk as I move my hips faster.

Otabeck pov

Two can play at that game. I flip him back over and let him suck on my fingers. I start to kiss his shoulders and all around his neck. Then I swiftly stuck a finger in. Then add a second. I move and find his sweet spot. He moans softly. Then I prop him up on me. I say " Ride me." He turns to a tomato but slowly lift and desend. He starts to get settled and speed up. Then like normal, gets too cocky. He starts going faster and faster. I trust up. And he almost falls. I catch him and turn him over. I wiped that sumg look off his face and I start to take control. * Intense Dick in ass*