A Kiss

[Otabeck POV]

I pull Yuri from his hotel room and carry him over my shoulder. He kicks and fights to get away but after we step out of the elevator into the lobby, he's quiet. I thank the Valle for watching my bike and prop Yuri onto it. I playfully stuff a helmet onto his head and he blushes. I tell him to hold on and we're off. I tell Yuri, " The light are beautiful, but your prettier." He blushed bright red and punches me in the back. "Baka"

[Yuri POV]

Otabeck plays all these dumb pickup lines and they make me blush harder and harder. I don't even know if he's being genuine or just playing with emotions. We stop at a parking space and Otabeck gets off his bike. He hold out his hand and plays the same line as JJ, "Ladies first~" I almost punch Otabeck for real but surpress my anger. He smirks and I take his hand. We take off the helmets and tie them to the bike. As we start walking from the space someone yells at us, " DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO PARK IN A CAR PARKING SPACE?!?!?!?" I just flip them off and continue to walk away. Otabeck suddenly grabs my hips and pulls me close. He turns his head and death stares the car driver. The car then slowly drives away.

•~Time Skip~•

We had walked all around town and my legs were getting tired. I asked Otabeck if we could go but a faint smile grew and he said "Not yet." I was slightly frightened but I paid no attention to that feeling. He guided me to a bridge and we watched the sunset. Otabeck looked at me and I looked back at him he put his hand on my cheek and we lip locked. It was an odd but, sensational feeling. I liked it. We stopped and I opened my eyes to see a blushing, smiling Otabeck. I blushed.