"Very ballsy"

"These words are knives and often leave scars"
-
-
"Should we call 911?"

"No, the bleeding isn't that bad."

"Should we just leave her in the that towel?" There's silence.

(Time change brought to you by Pete Wentz eyeliner)

I wake up laying on the same bed as earlier, with a huge headache. I really just want to crack the vase that's sitting on the night stand over my head, maybe then I'll die. I sit up in the bed and notice I'm wearing the clothes they gave me earlier. The last I remember I was in a towel. "Oh no," I mumble. God, they saw me naked. Panic! saw me naked. My face is burning red with embarrassment, cross that off my bucket list.

Brendon walks through the door with a wash cloth.

"You're awake, thank god." He says with a breath of relief.

"Yeah sorry about that." I say awkwardly.

He walks up to me and puts the cloth on my head.

"Hey guys, she's awake!" He yells. Which makes me cringe because of my huge headache.

The other two bust through the door. As soon as they see me huge grins spread across their faces. Which is so adorable. All three of them crowd around me, checking my wounds, holding ice on them.

"I appreciate it guys but you don't have to do this for me."

"We want to." Ryan assures me with a smile, the other two nod.

They catch me looking down at my clothes again.

"About that.." The three blush.

"We didn't look!"

"Eyes closed!"

"Maybe a peek." Brendon laughs.

I blush again. I seem to do that a lot now. It kind of pisses me off, I feel like I'm in a cheesy fan fic, but whatever.

"So we're are going to take you shopping today." Dallon announces clearing the awkward silence.

"Why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"We noticed you didn't have much." Brendon explains.

"It's okay you don't hav-"

"Hush child." Brendon says interrupting me, making the rest of us chuckle.

"I'm sure you don't want wear chicken legs jeans anymore." Which earns Dallon a glare from Ryan.

(Time change brought to you by castiels trench coat)

"Ryan wants more eyeliner, so you two go ahead." Dallon and Ryan walk off.

Me and Brendon walk into the huge mall and go into forever 21.
I pick up an adorable black cropped sweatshirt. It's adorable.

An hour later I've picked out a lot of clothes from forever 21. A lot of jeans, shorts, and tops.

"Lets check out."

The last place we go is Sephora and I buy a lot of makeup products.

We all meet in the parking lot and drive back to Brendon's place because it's getting dark. We laugh all the way and listen to Frank Sinatra.