chapter 8

I reached home rather early .Britt called me and told me that she will be picking me up at 6:00 today . I had a quick shower and I took out a dress to wear because I could not bother to look for anything better.
I placed my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to my parents.
Hey kiddo my mum said hi mom I replied cheerfully . Shan I will not be cooking dinner so I am going to order Chinese food . No mom I will be fine I'm going to a party tomorrow with Britt so we are going shopping now so I could grab some food at the mall or something . OK baby girl I know you need money so use my card to pay for everything . Thank you so
much mom, how are my two favorite ladies doing my stepfather asked . I'm doing good I replied , I'm going to the mall with Britt as I said so I heard a car horn signifying that Britt was here . Good bye I shouted while going through the door. My keys fell and I heard my step dad saying that he had the perfect gift for my birthday on Saturday . I did not want the surprise to be ruined so I went straight into Britt's car .
Hey sugar pie I said Hi beautiful she replied kissing my hand , we bursted into laughter as she drove off.
So are you and Zayn still together ,I don't really know I have not heard from him for a while . This morning Joel told me that he does not want me to speak to Zayn and that he will explain everything later  so I don't understand our relationship at the moment. That's rather interesting no its not I replied . I don't know why I can't keep a man for a long time . Don't say that Shannon Casper you are beautiful and you are a great girlfriend the boys you have been with are not sensible enough to realize that but someone will soon realize and cherish you . i am not lucky with boys I wonder if what Britt said will ever come through . . Plus you don't know for sure if Zayn did anything wrong so please don't cry shan .

....

This looks rather nice I said , I'm wearing it to the party
I said while clapping my hands . What are you wearing Britt, this she said while pointing on her outfit wow their is a matching pair I beamed , yep she replied I am wearing that to the party instead I can maybe wear the other outfit another time.

...

What are you ordering Shan asked me , I really don't, oooh I am going to take a potato salad and some fried chicken and fried rice with two slices of pizza.
I had my meal and travelled back home . When I opened my front door I  went straight up to my room I saw Joel searching for something in my room. Where are they he shouted . Keep down mom and your dad might hear you , they are not here now answer my question . What the fuck are you looking for I hissed , the condoms or the birth control pills . What are you talking about I screamed . Ooh so you don't know what  I'm talking about you  . I started to cry what was he talking about ,what are you talking about I managed to choke out . You had sex with Zayn didn't you . No I didn't I screamed I'm a virgin I have never even seen a real penis I've only seen them in porn, who told you this. Zayn told me that you and him had sex multiple times. What I screamed while I  slouched down on the floor . He said that he caught you and liam having sex but he didn't interrupt you . He and Liam's girlfriend are now together .

Hello shan
You son of a bitch I screamed through the phone
You are the one who cheated on me .
Is this some form of sick game . You and I both know that I am a virgin , you were my first boyfriend we have never had sex and apart from seeing Liam on campus I've never seen him otherwise . You are sick Zayn why did you do this to me why , who else did you tell this I hissed
No one except for your step brother you are quite lucky I did not tell everyone. You see I wanted Liam's girlfriend and there was no other way to get her than to frame you and Liam . My plan worked out pretty well.
Your sick I screamed through the phone .  I heared a devilish laughter before the line went dead.
We heared the buzzer ringing so Joel went downstairs and in a matter of seconds Joel called me into his room .
What's the matter Liam asked . You and I had sex I sobbed . I'm so sorry I had nothing to do with it , I know I replied . We'll be back Joel said to me as he and liam left the room. Where are you going I said while I followed behind them but I got no answer I knew that they were going to do something terrible to Zayn but I really didn't care. I went upstairs and I got a call from my mom she was saying that she and her husband will not be back home until Saturday morning. I then got a message from Joel saying that he will not be home tonight. I've got the house to myself I said.
               I change into a big t.shirt and knee length socks. I fell asleep but got up about 30 minutes later. I got out of my bed and during the process I fell and got a bruise on my hand . I quickly dressed the cut and went to the kitchen I felt hungry .
I opened my refrigerator and took out some milk , I pulled the cupboard and took out some fruit loops  . I ate my cereal and rinsed out the bowl and the spoon . I then heard my doorbell  I went to  the front door and peeped through the hole and was surprised to see Harry . It's 10:00 why is he here. I opened the door and let him in a closed the door immediately.