I did not mean to

My head was pounding because of the alcohol .Britt saw me and forced Joel to carry me home . It took Joel 30 minutes to reach home and as he came out of the car he pulled the passenger door to let me out of the car he swept me into his arms and carried me bridal style . I rested my head on his muscular chest he felt so comfortable I thought to my self snap out of it I told myself . He  carried me to my room and placed me under the sheet and I did not think when I grabbed his collar and kiss him it felt so good even better than the kiss I shared with JJ today . A spark ignited in me Ive never felt this good not even with my boyfriend . I pulled away quickly as I realized what I did even though I loved how it felt Joel was my step cousin I should not be kissing him . I am so sorry I said as I looked in his eyes but he only smirked and said I know you have been checking me out for a while now he said jokingly I hit him with a pillow as I told him goodnight and he closed my room door . O my fruits what did I just do I thought to self as I went to sleep .

...

I woke up in the morning and I had a hangover. I got in the shower and then went downstairs to get something to eat my birthday was next week and I could not wait for it to come . I saw Joel and everything came creeping back to me . I hid my face from him but he realized and said what you did last night was interesting . I looked up at him a said I did not mean to it was a mistake I was drunk , he started to laugh and he walked away  . What the fuck did I do I said to myself .Language Sasha said I didn't even realize you were here I said miserably . what has happened to you she asked nothing I said grumpily as I walked to my room . I sat on my bed and I heard my phone ringing I took it up and looked at the callers ID and was confused because it was a unknown number.

I wonder how was calling her please vote and leave a comment