chapter 6

Shan's POV

I was so embarrassed no guy as never spoken to me like that. He is so sexy ,I feel so good when I'm close to him. Why am I thinking those things even though when I am close to him I feel good something about that I don't understand.
At 5 pm I reached home I had to take a train because Joel was gone to some chick's house.
I had a shower and went in my bed to text Britt.

Me : hey Britt can you come over to my house

Britt : OK I will be there in five minutes.

Me: okay hurry up.

I got up out of my bed and went downstairs to prepare some sandwiches and drinks for shan and myself .

As I got into my bed Britt rung the buzzer and I buzzed her in.

Hey Britt said
Hi I replied grumpily. What has happened to you she asked . It's not important I said dryly . It is important to me though shan . okay okay today at swimming class I saw harry and he came over and spoke to me ,we were talking for a while until he mentioned Joel and the frat house. I started to ask questions about Joel and he snapped and told me he was looking for a hot chick to bang and not someone to be friends with.
By time I was finished I was looking at the ground . O my shan ,harry is such a ass how could he do that to you. She leaned in a gave me a hug.

We ate sandwiches and then I suggested to watch a movie . She suggested to watch Sugar Daddies .
We sat down and watched the movie and ate the rest of sandwiches.

The movie commenced after two hours and I went downstairs to get some yogurts . I went downstairs while Britt stayed upstairs and texted Niall .
When I got downstairs I saw Joel and immediately I smelt marijuana and vodka on his breath . O my Gosh Joel were you smoking weed.
That's not your business he spat  . I totally ignored his comment and looked at him up and down then I started to laugh . What the fuck your laughing at Joel said . You have cum all over your pants. So that's nothing to laugh at he said . You just spoiled my moment I said and went for two yogurts .
What took you so long Britt said . I bumped into Joel I smelt weed and vodka on his breath and I saw cum all over his pants. Wow
Britt said .
At 9:00 Britt left and I studied my work because I had two hours before I went to my bed.
At 11:00 pm I went to sleep before I set my alarm.