C•H•A•P•T•E•R•T•H•R•E•E

"Hi there beautiful." He says smirking at me.

Oh god. He's one of those 'cocky much?' Boys. Well now I have to deal with this guy for the rest of the year.

"Hello." I say giving him a smile.

For the rest of the class time, he's been trying to flirt with me the whole time. His jokes were so bad, I bet my dad can make better ones. And boy, my dad sucks at jokes. But for the rest of the time I had class, it went by great. I met these two girls, Loren and Kylie. I can already tell the three of us are going to be best friends. Then lunch comes.

We sit on this table next to a window with a very beautiful view of the garden outside. Then I notice Michael, Ashton and boys looking at me and talking to me. One of the boys I didn't know were blonde and had a very sexy lip ring and was tall.

The other one looked Asian.

I decided to play around with them, so I looked at Ashton, biting my lip seductively, and winking at him. All of their jaws dropped with there eyes popping out. I let out a giggle.

"Somebody has a crush." Loren says moving her eyebrows up and down at me smiling.

"Oh god, them? Hell no. I was just messing with them. Michael is my neighbor." I say.

Their jaws dropped.

"What?" I say, looking at them.

"Boi, you hella lucky. He's the bad boy in school with his bad boy friends. They're kinda hot too." Kylie says.

"I agree." Loren says.

"Well Ashton and Michael are so annoying. But cute too." I say, biting my carrot.

"OH SHIT." Kylie and Loren say, shocked.

"Wha-" I say but then I felt a pair of soft, gentle hands touch my waist. It was Michael.

"Hey princess." He says whispering in my ear.

Oh my fucking god. He's so hot I can't even kadikvkkskwkd. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER ASHLEY ROSE. ACT TUFF.

I moaned a little moan that only he can hear.

YOU DONE FUCKED ASHELY. WELL. FUCKING. DONE.

"Oh hey dick!" I say, finally pulling myself together.

He wants to play that game, ill play it.

He takes a seat next to me. Here's my chance.

I put my leg between his legs, rubbing my leg up and down.

Then I felt a bump go over his pants. Ha. Mission accomplished.

When I turned to look at him, he's sweaty and looking down at his pants.

"I-I sh-should get going now." He says getting up.

I got up too, but before he left, I kissed his cheek.

"You know you want it." I say, whispering. Then he just swallowed hard and left. I can hear giggles behind me.

"Oh my fucking god Ashley. You just did that oh my fucking god." Loren said.

" It was easy making Clifford get a boner." I say smirking.

"YOU DID IT SO FAST THOUGH LIKE HOW?" Kylie yells.

"Eh, I don't know." I say eating my food.

The rest of the day was boring. Then it was finally over.

I got out of school and saw Michael parked in front of the doors. He was probably waiting for me.

"Hello princess" he says smirking

"Hello dick" I say, smiling at him while putting on the helmet.

He got on top of his Motorcycle and I got on the back and he drove off.

A few minutes later, he drops me off at my house.

"See you tomorrow princess." He says, taking off his helmet.

"See you tomorrow Mickey" I say, taking off my helmet and planting a kiss on his jawline because he's so fucking talk that I can't reach his cheek. Then I opened the door to my house and went up to my room.

I put my hair in a messy bun and took off the ugly uniform and changed into a white crop top with black shorts and knee socks. Then I start scrolling through some random shit for basically the rest of the day till night. But then, I hear something hit my window. I thought of it as nothing, but it still kept on going. So then I decided to open my window to see what that noise is. It's Michael. Throwing pebbles at my window.

"What the fuck are you doing Clifford?" I say confused.

"Cmon, her your ass down here princess. We're gonna go out." He says, smirking.

"Ugh. Where?" I say rolling my eyes.

"It's a surprise princess." He says, smirking once again.

----------------------------------------------
Hey again! I'm sorry if there's some errors in the chapters. I'm still working on it. But, hopefully you like this story! And comment if you guys want more chapters! Bye loves! xx