C•H•A•P•T•E•R•O•N•E

Hello. My name is Ashley Abigail Rose. My parents are Cindy Rose and Adam Rose. I'm currently moving to Sydney from New York. It was H E L L living there. Thank god my parents job got switched to Sydney. I'm currently in my car with my headphones on listening to Good Day. I'm my parents 'Little Angel'. Everyone thinks I'm perfect. That's because my parents force me to act right and proper for the family. I'm currently 16, and a only child. I don't mind, really.

"EEEEEE! WERE HERE!" I hear my mom yell as we pull up at a driveway.

"Dang mom, you don't have to act THAT excited." I say, rolling my eyes as getting out of the car.

"Oh hush Ashley" My dad says, getting out of the car and opening the trunk to take out our suitcases.

I look up at the house I'm supposed to live in. To be honest, it's beautiful. The reason I only have luggage is because my mom and dad bought a whole set of new furniture. You can probably tell that they love to spend money.

"Ashley, take your stuff. Your room is upstairs on the right." I hear my father say.

"Alright." I say, getting my luggage and making my way up the stairs.

I open the door and I get punched in the face with white furniture. Typical. I place my luggage on my new bed, and start putting my clothes and other stuff I took with me away.

"Ashley in ten minutes were going to see the neighbors so you better be ready!" I hear my mom calling from downstairs.

"Fine" I say aggravated.

For the past ten minutes I just lay on my bed looking at the ceiling, thinking how boring these neighbors will be. Like my other neighbors, they'll probably be an old couple with no children, who will yell at me for blasting my music at 4 in the morning.

"Ashley lets go!" my father says.

"Coming!" I say walking down the stairs. I better be prepared for hell.

My parents skip to the neighbors house, carrying a pumpkin pie while I'm way behind them, looking through my social medias and listening to All Time Low. My parents hate my "punk-rock" bands. Oh well. When I look up, I can see my parents far away from me talking to some couple in front of a door. Shit, I'm way behind.

"Ashley hurry up! I want you to meet the neighbors!" I hear my mom yelling out.

"I'm coming!" I yell back at my mom, moving in a faster pace then I was before.

Then I finally reach my parents.

"Hello. I'm Ashley Abigail Rose." I say with a warm smile

I said my middle name. The rule in my house is to always say your middle name when you meet people. Well the rule only applying to me.

"Nice to meet you Ashley. My name is Karen Clifford and this is my husband Daryl Clifford." She says giving me the biggest smile I ever saw a person give me.

"Why don't you guys come in? Dinner is ready and you guys could join us." Daryl said.

"Oh it's okay, we don't want to interrupt your dinner." My mother says.

"No! You must! You won't be interrupting anything." Karen said.

"If you insist" my dad says smiling.

Then we headed into the house. It was amazing. Different colors everywhere. In my house, it's just plain,old, white. But in their house, it's like a beautiful rainbow. Then we head to the dining area and sit down.

" I have a son named Michael. I think he's the same age as you Ashley. Ill call him down." Karen says, walking out of the room.

Great. Just great. They have a son my age? This day couldn't get any better.

A few moments later, Karen walks in with this boy. He was tall, and I mean REALLY tall. He had red dye in his hair and a piercing on his eyebrow. He wore this leather jacket, tight black pants, a Nirvana shirt, and some black and white vans. I have to say, he's really hot. He just looks at everyone with a small smile but then he sees me. He stares at me for a while and I stare back at him. God Ashley, this is so awkward. Our stare was interrupted by the voice of Karen.

"This is Michael. He's me and daryls son. Michael, would you like to join us for dinner?" She says.

"Um. Sure." He says, still staring at me.

Then Karen and Daryl had this shocked face on.

"Oh! Okay!" Karen says excitedly.

Then the boy Michael sits next to me.

Then we ate and my parents were talking to the Clifford's, which seems like forever and won't end anytime soon. I didn't want to be rude by using my phone, and scrolling for clothes or songs, so I decided to start a conversation with Michael.

"Hello, my name is Ashley Abigail Rose." I say giving him a small smile.