Mystery Babies

BPOV

Finally the cab pulled over, i had gotten a cab because it was a lot quicker and easier than carrying a suitcase; which was packed full with the baby stuff. i had a nappy bag over my shoulder and a suite-case dragging behind me, the crib was also packed with my clothes in the suitcase, but it made things heavy. Luckily my vampire strength had already kicked in like my speed had, as well as my senses.

The driver helped me take out my suitcase, while i took the twins out. i was positive that was not in his job discription. After paying, i quickly took my stuff and made my way into the cafe. It seemed nice. i wasn't full because it ws still early. But it did have buisness men in. Angela wasn't here let so i sat down at a big table. Ej  started gargling and Renesmee' hand slid over his mouth, making him stop. it burst into a fit of giggles.

"Bella?" i looked up. my mouth fell open. There standing beside my table was Angela. Her beauty had defined so much, she looked as beautiful as me, her hair was flowing softly down her back and her eyes were a deep chocolate brown.

"Angela?" i asked, she sighed in relief. she obviously thought i could be some one else. she sat down in front of me. "Wow Angela, you look so different" i peered at her closely "In a good way" i said quickly before she could think of it differently of what i said. a blush lit her face.

"Same to you. We both look stunning. We have to go shopping again" her eyes sparkled with exitement. i felt the horror build up. Shopping for the twins was bad enought but that was nesserary, but then again i may need a new clothes than the ones from the suite-case.

"fine" i said asperated, "But i've been kicked out the hotel, i guess me and the twins will move in wih you" Angela looked at the twins for a moment, then picked up Ej. he gurggled again, but his mouth was wide open. She stared to laugh but a very audio wet PARF could be hear. He had pooped him self again. i looked around to see if anyone had heard. They didn't, luckily. we both started to laugh quietly.

"I'll change him, then we can take about what we're got to do with you" She grabbed the dipper bage from next to me and rushed off to the toilets. Well now it was just me and Renesmee. i watched as Renesmee's hands stroked the flat, smooth surface of the table. She kicked her little legs and whined. i quickly set her in the crook of my arm. She stopped whining and gazed around. She looked so adorable, so innosent. i was glad they had come to me, just not at night time when thet wake you up at midnight. i cood and rocked her gently. Her hand moved from her mouth and grabbed strands of my hair, and tugged.

"No no sweetie, i need my hair" i cood to her and pulled it out of her wet grip. she scrunched up her face, but didn't cry. Luckily. After a couple more minuets Angela finaly arrived back from the toilets. her nose was scrunched up. i laughed out loud at her face. Angela put Ej in he pram then she slid into the seat in front of me. i did the same with Renesmee.

"Ok. You got all your stuff. Yes good. First we'll drop all the stuff at my house. My parents can handle the twins. Then shopping" she clapped her hands together excitedly. i groned. shopping ugh, she was just like Alice. Surprisingly that name didn't hurt. i knew i didn't blame her for leaving, i didn't blame Edward either. maybe he was doing what he thought was best.

"Fine. But-" i said firmly "I don't want to stay out for hours, belive me thats horribley boring. And i need to get a car too. Car then the rest" She nodded then helped me collect  my things while i took a bag and pushed the pram to her car.

"What car do you want to get?" Angela said getting into the drivers seat next to me.

"Well i quite like the frarri. probily red but thats not blending in much so i'll get a black one." i shrugged, since im part vampire i would probily start speeding.

"Cool" i glanced at the speed dometer. it was passed 80mph, looks like shes speeding too. half an hour later we pulled up in front of a house. the house was not small nor was it big. it already had a car in the drive way. "My parents are in, they were just getting up when i left" Angela said parking along side the other car.

"Ok" i said then got out and went to get the twins out the seats. we were still using my old ones as well as Angelas one, i would have gotten new ones but then we'll have two spair so i didn't think i would need them.

"Their absolutely thrilled that im their godmother, i guess their going to start fussing over you and the twins as soon as we get inside." she laughed and grabbed my suite-case and led me into the house. "MOM, DAD. Im back. three guesses on who's with me" she shouted as we go inside. After a moment there was complete silence, then what sounded like four pairs of feet running down the stairs. suddenly two boys made it into the room first, i could tell they were twins. "Bella this is my brother Isacc and his twin joshua. you two this is Bella and these two" she pulled Ej and Renesmee from the pram. "are my perfect little god children. Ej and Renesmee" they both garggled on perfect timing and at the same time, causing all of us to break out in laughter. "Bella these are my parents. Mom, Dad. we're both going shopping, bella needs new clothes, she only has the clothes she's got in her suite-case, and since she's staying here, she'll need a full closet" i moned softly. Lots of clothes. oh the horror. " first let me show her and the twins where they'll be sleeping" she led us through the house and up the stairs. "here your are. right next to mine, the twins will bunk with you. Sorry its smaller than the other rooms, buts its the best room. Unless you want to sleep in the attic." i shook my head. " Ok you can say goodbye to the twins till we return with clothes" she dragged me down the stairs before i could even redustire what happened.

"bye soon you soon" i cood softly to Ej and Renesmee and handed them to Mr and mrs webler. i walked away before i could burst into tears. i had never been apart form them since i got them, it was upsetting.

"don't worry Bella. You'll see them in a few hours" Angela said seeing my face exspression.

"i hope so" i mummbled as the car pulled out of the drive.