Going To Warped Tour

Heyy well this is my second fan fiction I'm still working on the first one I'd figured taking my mind off the first one will help me come up with new ideas for it anywhore I'm gonna stop running my mouth so here you go you sexy people Reckless And Relentless (A Ben Bruce Love Story) small warning there might be triggering stuff in here i'm sorry, there might be the use of drugs and alcohol, and there might be some sex scenes not sure if im going to add them......

·~~·~~·~~·~~·~~·~~·~~·~~·~~·~~·~~·

Chapter 1

*October's P.O.V*

My name is October I'm 19 years old my birthday is October 31 awesome right. I'm just sitting in this stupid class surrounded by stupid assholes the worse ones sit behind me it's the last day of school thank god. I'm sitting here listening to Asking Alexandria one of my favorite bands they are perfect, the bell rung signaling my freedom I walked to the car lot as I got there I see my friend Trevor sitting on the hood of my car *sighs* "Trevor get off the hood before you break it" he does a little prepy gasp "are you calling me fat" "Yes bitch now get you fat ass in the car if you want to go home" yes I have my own apartment be jealous bitches I didn't follow my parents rules and they kept saying as long as you live under our roof you follow our rules type of bullshit so my roof my rules and they can't say shit since I'm 19.

I start the car and drive out of the lot as fast as I could with all the windows down blasting Not The American Average. Me and Trevor start singing to the song while going to our place.

1, 2, 3, 4! (All the things that she said, was it all in my head?)

Come on, baby, Keep it down. Honey, hush your lips.

Clothes trailing From the backdoor To the bedroom

And I don't even know your name. Give me all you've got.

Make this night worth my time, Make this worth my time (oh!)

What I would give to live this night again! I knew when I first saw you,

You'd fuck like a whore! You'd fuck like a whore!

I can hear you scream for more! (yeah!)

Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze.

My lips, your poison, They bring you to your knees.

Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze.

My lips, your poison, They bring you to your knees.

Ah, come on!

Girl, get down, It's almost over! Take it all the way! Oh!

You stupid fucking whore!

And after all of all my dreaming being only you,

You're standing there,baby,oh, The things that I could do!

Back to the wall with a drink in my hand! Back it up, baby, ride, ride, ride!

One step too late And I never told you (never told you)

That I can't take Another disappointment.

Breathing and gasping all leads to another messy ending.

Ten inch!

With your back against the wall!