They'll be better off without me

Hey everyone so I'm not like dead or something. I just finally got a new laptop so I decided I would finally upload a new chapter even though a lot of people don't read this. Shoutout to the people that read this you're the real MVP.

*October's p.o.v*

Alex had taken me back to the hotel room and I was still crying. I wouldn't let go of Alex so he just laid with me till I fell asleep.

*Alex's p.o.v*

October had finally fallen asleep. I hate seeing her like this. The flashbacks are always bad for her. They're worse when I'm on tour and I can't be there to help her. Those are the flashback times that scare me the most. I got up and went to go to talk to Ben about everything. I honestly think she needs to get better before she focuses on other people. That's just my opinion. I walked back to Cam's room lucky Ben was still there. "Hey Ben can I talk to you for a sec" he looked at me as I motioned towards the hallway. "Okay I know you're probably going to hate me even more for saying this but I strongly think that you and October don't need to be together right now. As you can see she needs to work on herself and get past some bad things that happened in her childhood, I'm not saying you guys can't be together but please just try to keep to yourself till tours over at the least."

I looked at Ben as I let my words sink in. He's face was first frustration but lightened up as he understood the circumstances of my decision. "Yeah I can wait to the tour is over. Her and I will just remain mates. As much as it would hurt knowing that she's not mine. I respect your decision and I understand you just want what's best for her." Me and Ben did a bro hug thing and that was the end of it. Hopefully no more fighting will be happening. I walked back into Cam's room and talked to him for a bit. I told her that I would take Oli for the night so he could go do whatever and not have to worry about the cat. Plus I knew that October would probably like to have him for the night.

*Trevor's p.o.v* (omg I'm doing Trevor's shocking)

I was talking to Jack out in the lobby and we decided to go get something to eat. Probably just as friends though ughhhhhhhhh why do I have to be stuck in the friendzone can't this boy tell how much I've fallen for him. I would do anything to keep that big goofy grin on his face.

Okay well I'm sorry for it being really short but I don't know what else to right for this story right now. But I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment to let me know if you like or hate the story I need some type of feedback so I know what to change if I need to change anything or if anyone out there is reading this story and is enjoying it.