Set It off

okay so I'm writing another chapter since I don't have anything else to do since I have to stay in bed because I some how managed to get a pencil stuck in my leg and had to go to the hospital so yeah here's chapter 3 enjoy my loves

^~^~^~^~^~Chapter 3~^~^~^~^~^

*October's p.o.v*

Me and Ben went back to the hotel I opened up the door to be attacked by Alex and Jack i ended up falling in to the middle of the hallway with two skinny guys on me and it hurt. "Guys please get off your hurting me with your skinny asses" they just started laughing at me i heard Ben say "aye get off of my girl" i thought to myself oh shit I'm going to be murdered they quickly got off and Alex looked at me he was pissed. I took the chance and I ran i could here Alex and Ben fighting behind me.

*Alex's p.o.v*

I woke up and figured I'd go vist October and Trevor. I woke up Jack cause i figured he would want to go with me. We made our way to their room I knock and Trevor answered the door "Hey where's little G?" "uhh she went to go get some food she sould be back soon you can chill here and wait if you want" so me and Jack sat on her bed and started talking to Trevor to see what's been going on. We talked for a while until I finally asked the question "Has she come back?" Trevor knew who I'm talking about the piece of shit mom that October has honestly she doesn't deserve to have such an amazing daughter like October but she does it's just best she stays out of her life. "No she hasn't come back the last we heard from her she was somewhere in Texas" Tre said looking up from his phone "Okay good she needs to be as far away from October as possible we just got to back sure she doesn't come to the Texas date of Warped we can talk to Kevin about it and explain why but not say what all happened" they both nodded in agreement. Jack knew what had happened he was there when me and Tre found October in the bathroom floor.

That's when October walked in me and Jack attacked her making her fall on the floor. I heard her yell/mumble "Guys please get off your hurting me with your skinny asses" this made me and Jack laugh then I heard someone say in an accent "aye get off of my girl" I knew that voice it was Ben's of Asking Alexandria. I looked at October she could tell I was pissed before I could say anything she ran. Trevor ran after her, I looked at Ben " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOUR GIRL?!?!?!" I yelled in his face "EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT GASKARTH MY GIRL AS IN MEANING GIRLFRIEND" he said with a smirk oh how much I want to punch him in the face right now but I knew that wouldn't solve anything.

But at this point I didn't care it's my little cousin we're talking about here she has already been though enough with her mom and dad I've made it my job to protect her from everything that I could including a man whore like Ben Bruce who fucks a different girl every night. I let my anger boil over the next thing I knew my fist collided with his face.

*Ben's p.o.v*

Me and Alex starting yelling I knew I pissed him off with my smirk but I understand why he doesn't want me dating his little cousin I have a history of being a player but I wouldn't dream of hurt this girl she was different I felt like if I hurt her I would be hurting a part of me in the process. I tired to say this but the next thing I knew a fist collided with my face and I stumbled backwards I wanted to swing back but I knew it would hurt her.

So I walked away knowing it would be the best thing to do.

*October's p.o.v*

I kept running not knowing where I was going I ended up at a park there was only a few kids there I decided to swing on the swings. I started listening to music I was listening to horrible kids by set it off (song in YouTube video) they were one of my favorite bands I was into my music and I didn't notice someone sit on the swings next to me. He looked really familiar I pulled one earbud out "hey what are you listening to if you don't mind be asking" he said turning to face me "one of my favorite bands" "do you mind if I listen" " umm no" I handed him one of my earbuds his face went in to a huge grin it made me smile"I take it you like them" he nodded "oh I didn't get your name" "Cody what's yours?" "October like the month" he smiled at my name "that's nice" I thanked him and started thinking then it click I know where I know him from" your Cody Carson aren't you?" He nodded with a huge goofy grin on his face "so Set It Off is your favorite band?" I nodded

"What's the first song you heard?" I had to think for a second "why worry then other songs showed up and I listened then slowly I started to like the band" I told him I had to get back to the hotel we exchanged numbers and headed separate ways.

Okay guys that the end of this chapter I'm sorry for taking so long but here it is I hope you enjoy