The Beginning

Harry was sitting all alone by the window. Suddenly Albus came in the room.

"Dad, Mum said you should come down for dinner," said Albus "Guess what were having for dessert" 

"Treacle Tart" Albus shook his head "ummmmmmm, Chocolate Gateau" Albus nodded his head so hard it almost fell off. "Ahhhhh my favorite " said Harry.

They walked downstairs and were greeted with a surprise. There on the table sat Ron and Hermoine with Rose and Hugo. 

Just when they were about to sit down Hermoine blurted out.

"We have much to discuss on the whole topic 'Askaban', Draco and Rose are constantly pestering me to allow them to be in charge seeing as the dementors only listen to them. But the thing is with them in charge they could simple release their parents and other Death Eaters" said Hermoine.

"Her-my-knee keeps on going on about this, but I agree with her you see Harry I don't trust them two since the first day I met them." said Ron "Malfoy was horrible to you why does he expect a apolog-e from you Harry, I just don't understand what his problem is."

They ate their dinner so fast and quietly, the next minute it was time for bed. Harry was going up the stairs when Hermoine pulled him close and whispered "Look Harry, it's your choice on who gets to run Askaban but Rose and Malfoy aren't to be trusted but anyway goodnight and sleep well."