Hermoine's Tantrum

"Bloody Hell, That woman gives me the creeps" said Ron

"That, utter and mysterious woman" Hermoine spat out

"Your only saying that because she wasn't the nices to you" said Ron "But don't worry when you grow up you tend to become more mature."

Hermoine shot Ron a dirty look and said " Ron oh shut up, like you would

                                                                                                                                                      "You guys are forgetting the most important part" said Harry "Why was Sarah Malfoy here, she isn't a regular visiter to the Ministry Of Magic. Also the Malfoy's have been very quite"

                                                                                                                                               "Too quite" said Hermoine

The three best friends sat together and thought, Why was Sarah Malfoy truly at this meeting? Was she hear to collect information or to know information?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermoine walked up to the dark and gloomy Manor. The weather was nice and sunny but as soon as she touched the black metal gate she shivered with fright.

Hermoine knocked at the door.

No response.

She leaned to knock again but the door swiftly opened and standing right infront of Hermoine was Bellatrix Lestrange. She wore a long well-designed black robe (clearly made with the finest silk), She had her hair curly and was fiddling with her hair.

"Has the little Mudblood come to play" She said

"Actually, I'm here from the Ministry to speak to Mr Draco Malfoy & Mrs Sarah Malfoy. Please may I come in."

"You filfthy mudblood, how dare you stand infront of me wishing enter my house when your vanquished my Master, my Lord, Voldemort." She stared at Hermoine with disgust.

"As the Minsiter of magic you have no choice"

"Alright Mudblood in you come but I did warn you"

Hermoine entered the Manor and saw tent full of Death Eaters, these tentes were obviously enchanted so the inside would be like the equivalent of the Manor depending on your place. It interested Hermoine how all these Death Eaters and monsters are all in the same room for the same reason.

                                                                 VOLDEMORT!!!!

Hermoine followed Bellatrix and they soon were standing in front of a big wooden door. THey opened the dooor and...........

"Minister"

"Patricia"