Intro

taehyung sat on the couch with jungkook. they watched a action movie and jungkook was currently snuggled up in taehyungs chest.
taehyung looked at jungkook. he had something in his mind for quite a time now.

"hey uh jungkook?" taehyung started. jungkook looked up at him.

"yes tae?" He said. taehyung was nervous, very nervous. because the thing that he is going to ask is maybe strange for jungkook. jungkook looked at him waiting for an answer.

"can i try something on you?" he finally said. jungkook looked confused.

"what is the thing you want to try?" he asked while stuffing a hand full of popcorn in his mouth.

"i learned it from a girl in school but i had no one to try it on." taehyung said nevously. he looked down and fiddeled with his hands.

"so you want to try it on me?" jungkook asked.

"well yes since your my best friend. can i?" taehyung bit his lip nevously and thought jungkook would say no but by surprise he saw jungkook nodding.

"okay here it goes. tell me when i need to stop." taehyung said.
taehyung leaned forward to jungkooks head. he kept coming closer until their noses touched. jungkooks breath hitched at the sight in front of him. he wanted it but not now.

"taehyung stop." jungkook said while breathing heavy. taehyung pulled back looking a little bit dissapointed.

"i'm not ready yet. sorry tae..." jungkook said and looked down at his lap. taehyung caressed jungkook's cheek and smiled. jungkook looked up and gave a smile back. 

"it's okay jungkook. but promise me one thing, when we both turn 18, we will do the adult stuff." said and his cheeks became a little bit red. jungkook chuckled.
"you mean sex taetae?" Jungkook asked.
taehyung nodded shyly. "a-and other s-stuff of course."

"good because i want to be your first hyung." jungkook mumbled. taehyung smiled brightly.

"do you promise?" taehyung asked.

"yeah i promise." jungkook answered.

"pinky promise?" taehyung asked while holding his pinky up.

"pinky promise." jungkook said and interwined his pinky with taehyungs.

jungkook hugged taehyung and continued to watch the movie.

"oh and jungkook."

"hmmm?"

"happy 14th birthday."