one

[Begin]

today is jungkook's birthday. it just a small gathering at jungkook's house with his friends.

"happy birthday!" everyone screamed and jungkook blew out the candles of his chocolate Ironman cake.

"thank you guys for coming." jungkook said and clapped in his hands.

"let's open the presents now!" hoseok said excited. jin hit hoseok on his neck.

"ow! what was that for hyung?!" hoseok screamed overdramatic. jin rolled his eyes.

"that was for being selfish." jin said and crossed his arms. hoseok looked at jin, very disgusted by the olders actions. jungkook just laughed and opened the first present. his eyes widened.

"who gave me these new timbs? goddamn." jungkook asked still looking shocked at his new shoes.

"i did! everything for the maknae!" jimin said and smiled brightly.

"thank you midget."

"hey!"

--

all the presents were unpacked and jungkook was very happy with all their presents. jin gave him a set of sweaters and 2 large bags of ramen, hoseok gave him a face cleanser, jimin gave him timberlands, yoongi gave him his mixtape and namjoon gave him 2 books. The only one who didn't gave him a present was taehyung.

"hey babe," hoseok said and walked over to taehyung. "when are you going to give jungkook his present?" hoseok asked.

"he gets it later." he simply said and left to the kitchen.

--

"jungkook we're leaving!" jin said and waved at jungkook.

"bye hyungs!" he said and sat down on the couch. everyone left except for taehyung.

"tae where are you?" jungkook yelled and went upstairs to find taehyung. he went to his room and saw a shirtless tae lying on his bed.

"i guess you found me babe." he said and stood up. he walked closer to jungkook and stopped right in front jungkook. he looked deeply in his eyes before saying,
"you promised remember?" he said and closed the gap between them. jungkook was shocked but responed quickly. it all started off pretty loving surprisingly. taehyung pulled away and smiled. he grabbed something from his pocket and handed it to jungkook before putting his shirt on and leaving.

"happy 18th birthday jungkook. you're and adult now." he said and left the room. jungkook was dumbfounded. he stumbled to his bed and sat down with a sigh. he looked at the paper in his hands. he didn't know if he should open it. he didn't want to know what his friend gave him but at the same time he wants to. he unfolded the paper and started to read it. jungkooks eyes widened at the content on the paper.

new experiences:
• fuck jungkook rough
• daddy kink
• role play in real life
• ass eating
• spanking
• bdsm
• sexting
• phone sex
• black mail

well, didn't thought he would be that straight forward.

jungkook thought for a bit. an idea popped up and started to text taehyung.

:jungbabe
nice list you gave me but i have a nice one too.

taerus:
oh...

:jungbabe
cross dressing •
public fucking •
being called Baby boy •
dd/lb relationship for a day •
dick riding  •
humiliation kink •

taerus:
never thought you would like this stuff babe

:jungbabe
can't wait
daddy ;)

jungkook closed his phone and thought for a second.

am i really going to do this shit with him. holy fuck jungkook you are going to loose your virginity to a boy who doesn't love you really smart jungkook.

he imagined himself with taehyung fucking him and he blushed.
well jungkook has a slight crush on his bestfriend.

jungkook facepalmed at his thoughts.

he doesn't love you back let it go