four

[thrill]

warning!! my sick mind created a scene with taekook doing the horizontal tango in a playground. if you're disgusted by that (i know i am) then please exit this book.

jungkook was playing overwatch on his playstation. he almost won until he heard the doorbell ring. he paused the game with a sigh and walked over to the door.

"hey baby boy." taehyung said as he walked into the boy his house.

"hi daddy." jungkook said and kissed taehyungs cheek. he walked back to the couch and taehyung followed. he sat down and the younger planted his ass on the olders lap.

"sooo... what do you want to do?" taehyung asked. jungkook looked over him and shrugged.

"i dont know. today was kinda boring so i want to do something exciting and thrilling." jungkook answered and focused back on the tv screen.

an idea popped up in taehyungs mind and he smirked at the thought. taehyung grabbed the boys hips and turned him around so jungkook would face him. the other placed his legs around the olders body so he would strangle his lap. taehyung leaned beside jungkooks ear and was about to speak out his plan.

"what about going outside and find a place to do the sexy stuff?" taehyung whispered. jungkooks eyes lit up.

"do you mean public fucking?" jungkook asked excited. taehyung nodded and leaned forward to kiss the younger lips. the kiss was slow and passionate. the older hands roamed over jungkooks body but soon pulled away and stopped all if his actions.

"let's save this for later." taehyung said while panting. the other nodded and ran upstairs to change in more suitable clothes. or let's just say easier clothes to tear off.

he came downstairs and taehyung was already done putting his shoes on. jungkook walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"let's go." taehyung said and walked outside with jungkook beside him.

--

taehyung and jungkook have been walking around for 15 minutes, still searching for a place to frickle frackle. it was already 8pm and they were both getting tired.

jungkook sighed and continued sucking on his lollipop that taehyung bought at a little shop nearby a school. the older was frankly annoyed at the others whining for the purple colored candy. jungkook had to have it because the colors were 'aesthetic'. taehyung groaned at the thought of walking around any more minutes.

"jeon," taehyung said and stopped his tracks. jungkook looked at the other in pure confusion. taehyung never called him by his last name.

taehyung tapped the youngers shoulder and pointed at an aged playground. it was located next to a highway and looked kind of abandoned. there was only a homeless person sitting on one of the benches.

"wanna do it there?" taehyung asked and jungkook looked unamused.

"fucking at a playground?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded.

the older grabbed jungkooks hand and walked over to the washed-out mustard yellow swings. he sat on it and placed jungkook on his lap, facing each other. jungkook was confused but placed his legs on the side of taehyungs body and held onto the chains of the swings for support.