two

[Clarification]

『jungkook p.o.v.』

i couldn't sleep that well. i only thought about yesterday and what the hell actually happened. i sighed and rolled over to my nightstand. i took my phone and looked at the time.

it's 8:00

i unlocked my phone and looked at my messages.

Taerus:
good morning babe

Jungbabe:
good morning daddy

Taerus:
what are you going to do today?

Jungbabe:
i think just watching tv

Taerus:
can I come over?

Jungbabe:
if you want to but im going to take a bath first

i closed my phone and sighed. i stood up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom room. i stripped myself and filled the tub with bubbles. i sighed once again.

i'm scared and excited at the same time. i'm scared because i know that he will do something sexual to me when he comes over. i'm kind of excited because i know i will like it. gosh i shouldn't think like that.

jungkook why are you so stupid you can't do that he has a boyfriend named hoseok remember??

--

『author p.o.v.』

taehyung was in front of jungkooks house but nobody opened the door so he opened it with the spare key under the door mat. he walked into the living room hearing someone sing. he knew it was Jungkook and he knew where it was coming from. the bathroom. taehyung went slowly upstairs and started to strip infront of the bathroom door. he took a deep breath and opened the door, hopping into the tub.

"AAAAAAH! TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM?!" jungkook screamed in terror. taehyung shrugged.

"i wanted to take a bath with you baby boy." taehyung said and smirked. jungkook blushed before looking down.
taehyung came closer to jungkook and nibbled his ear.

"did anyone told you that you are beautiful jungkook?" taehyung whispered seductively in jungkooks ear. jungkook let out a small whimper as the other boy continued to say words that turned on the younger even more.

"i want you to moan my name jungkook." taehyung whispered in his ear. taehyung kissed jungkooks collarbone.

"t-taehyung..." jungkook moaned at movement taehyung was making. he closed his eyes and arched his back at the feeling. jungkook started to feel more needy.

"d-daddy?" jungkook moaned, still with his eyes closed.

"yes babe?" taehyung said with a low raspy voice. it sounded so wrong yet so right.

"i'm horny..." jungkook said and moved a little around to create more friction.

taehyung kissed down to jungkooks nipples and played with them. he sucked on the right nipple causing the younger to moan in delight. jungkook squirmed under taehyungs touch. taehyung noticed jungkooks neediness and pulled back.