Chapter 4 - Aigis

> on the way back<

(I decided to make it as Agira POV xD)

It's getting late already, and it's surprisingly quiet, no one outside their house, they all seems inside, i'm not surprise though, it's not like i'm scared or anything -.- i looked around but still didn't see anyone, although i wonder what'll people's think if they see me like this, i mean.......

"Agira a cat!" Shiina pick up the cat and hug it

Right... that's exactly what i mean 💭 i decided to take her back with me....

>flashback<

>30 minutes ago, at a bridge<

"(She smile? O.O that's rare)" i think that to myself.

".....the sun.....it's dark now" she look at the fading sun.

"Yeah...and it's getting late, i'll take you home, show me where you live ^_^" i ask her.

".....i don't know"

"What you mean you don't know? That's where you live -.-"

"....." she just silent.

*sigh* "then tell me about your parent? Siblings?? Relative??? Maybe you can call someone right? O.O" i ask.

".....i don't know anyone....." she speak quietly.

"I don't get it O.O" i confused @_@

"I only know you in this world" she put a lonely face.

"This world?"

"I'm not familiar with this place, i don't know how or why i get here , i don't know anything.....the only thing i know.....is you" Shiina look at my face with a lonely expression.

"....."

"I know it's weird..... but, the first time i look at you, feels like i know you...somehow, no...it more like, you're the reason why i'm here 🗣 i feels like, you're the only one who can help me out" she look serious.

"Shiina....."

".....i know it's weird, this is our day we know each other, you probably can't believe it....." she cast her eyes down.

".....i believe you" i don't know why, but i feel that way.

"Agira? o.o" she look at me instantly after she heard what i said.

"Yeah ^^" i smile at her.

"D-don't smile like that! .....it's creeping me out >///<" she murmur.