Chapter 7 - First Dinner Together

And here we are we are sitting together in front of our dinner.

All : ittadakimasu

"Itta~ da *nom nom* kimasu~ *munch munch*" Nyan-chan already start eating her food as soon as we got here.

"what the!? that was fast O.O" i look surprise as well as the others.

"*giggles*" Haruna just giggling seeing Nyan-chan copping her food down.

"It is appears that Nyan-san have a bug space inside her stomach" Aigis says with satisfaction.

"It's probably because my cooking skill" Shiina wink as she said that.

"Nah, she's just have a monstrous metabolism that's all '-'" i cast my eyebrow don't.

"Stop eating* what did you say?!!! *glare*" Nyan-chan glaring at me.
"Ngh..." nervous.

"I'll show you how dangerous this monster can be!!! 💢💢💢" she spawn on a table and get her face closer to me.

"What the? I'm just kidding okay O.O" i wait for herto hold her head back but It doesn't seem that'll happen.

"Rawr!" She's getting more closer.

"Agira-san!" Aigis yell.

"Agira-chan!!" Shiina ready to make a move.

"O-onii-chan!!!" Haruna grab her spoon.

All : here she come!

"Got nya~ >3<" she grab my dinner and eat it all.

.....💧💧💧
Everyone gone all quiet except the noisy sound from Nyan-chan mouth.

"Monstrous metabolism indeed" Aigis nodding her head.

"Where did you pick her up onii=chan? 💭" Haruna cast down her eyebrow.

".....This is so stupid" Shiina said it with a emotionless expression.

"Ngh...💦 Seriously 💭" everyone goes quite again.

"All finish all the foo--" Nyan-chan about to eat the rest of the food but before her hand reach it, Shiina grab her hand.

"Don't you dare" Shiina said it while still keeping the emotionless look.

"Agira-san, you should eat. Your body need to take a supply of energy after whag happen today and you need stamina for tomorrow activity as well" Aigis shove a vegetable to my mouth.

"A-Aigis *nom nom*" that took me by surprise.

"Wh-whoaa whoaa >~< my turn Onii-chan!" Haruna suddenly forced her way to push a rice ball to my mouth.

"That is rather an impolite way to feed someone" Aigis say so with her usual tone of speaking.

"You're the one who's started it! >~<" Haruna look at Aigis instantly.

"My apologize" Aigis apologizing and make Haruna surprise.

"Wh-what?" Haruna blink her eyes in confusion

"......."

"Shinna-san?" Shiina silently staring at those two and she slowly goes near a table and grab her bowl that filled with curry. It seems that she hasn't finish her dinner yet.

"Mmnnn..." i'm still trying to gulp down the food that those two putting in early.

"That's right Shiina-san. We should finish our dinner too and we will not be starving in a middle of nig---" before Aigis finish it. Shiina surprisingly already in front of me.

"I-i wanna give mine too" Shiina forcedly fill my mouth with a bowl of curry that's supposed to be her unfinished dinner.

"Urrkk!!" I haven't even gulp down the food early and it make me hard to speak

"Sh-Shiina Onee-chan!!!!???" Haruna opening her eyes wide as if she didn't believe by what she just saw.

"That...i put my heart into that curry and i want you to feel it until the very last drop of it >///>" Shiina cast her eyes away with a slight blush.

"It appears that Shiina-san give a feeling through her cooking" Aigis speak calmly.

"WHAT?!!! F-fee--...💭" Haruna thinking about something.

"Wh-wha-?!" Shiina turn to Aigis with a slightly red cheek.

"In that case then i won't lose!!" Haruna raising her voice.

"They all stupid .-. Nyan~" Nyan-chan busy with her food while ignoring the other.

"Feel mine too! >~<" Haruna strike her rice ball into my mouth.

"Ngghh!" I'm trying to take a breath.

"N-no! My curry should dominate him >~<" Shiina fill my mouth with her curry as well.

"Then in this case, allow me to join in as well" Aigis take a vegetable and forced it to go to my mouth.

"A-Aigis onee-chan >~<!" Haruna yell at Aigis.

"M-my curry!" Shiina look at Aigis with a shock expression.

"I am the one who made that healthy food, and i want you to be healthy as well." Aigis nod in satisfaction.

"Mmm..ugh" somehow i'm able to gulp it all.

"O-onii-chan! >~< more more?!" Haruna getting closer to me with her rice ball.

"Agira-san, you need more energy." Aigis stand besides me with her vegetable.

"Agira-chan...i want you to feel this until the very end!" Shiina getting closer as well with a bowl of curry on her hand.

"urk... i think that's enough 💭 i don't think i can take it anymore 💧" somehow i break a sweat seeing those three.

"Get out of nyan way, nyu all imbecile" Nyan-chan talk out of nowhere.

"Wh-wha-what?!!" Haruna surprise.

".....likewise" Shiina complain quietly.

"That is not a nice thing to say" Aigis speak with sincere.

"I will win this fight! Nyan~!" Nyan-chan heading toward me and put many foods inside my mouth.

"Not again! Ack" once again, my mouth full with food.

"N-not fair!" Haruna also putting her rice ball in.

"There is still some left" Aigis also forced her vegetable to my mouth.

"T-take this as well, and you can't say no" Shiina make me gulp all of her curry.

"(How can i say no? I can't even say a single word ;-;)" i'm having a total disaster, even in my mind.

And they keep doing that for at least 10 minutes. Just to prove who's better.

"(Maybe it's better without dinner ;-; i think i can survive without food for a night) 💦" my body almost reach its limit.

"Taste this!"

"No this!"

"This is too"

"Nyan! Nyan nyan special coming!🎶"

They still insist with that. they just keep shoving their foods to me. My eyes starting to feel a little heavy and i don't remember much after that. Maybe i lost consciousness.

and a noisy night passed just like that.

____________________