Life Or Death

I felt like I was growing weaker and weaker at the minutes "Jim hold on, were almost there" Claire said looking back at me "Were here Master Jim" Blinky said and then I fell to the ground and bought Toby with me "Jim!" Toby said "Aaarrrgghh quick!" Blinky said throwing the horngazel to Aaarrrgghh.

I kept opening my eyes and closing them "Where's Vendel!" Draal yelled "In the Heartstone" A troll said and as we were running to the Heartstone, I started to feel pain in my arm "Master Jim! were almost to there" Blinky said "Blinkous, what is it" Vendel said coming out of the Heartstone "Jim!" Toby said and then Vendel looked at me "Quick! I'll bring him in the Heartstone" Vendel said grabbing me "Jim..." My mom said as she sat down on the steps.

Few Minutes Later

Vendel walked out of the Heartstone "Vendel! how's Jim?" Claire asked "Not great" Vendel said "What do you mean by not great" My mom said freaking out "It means I have some bad news" Vendel said looking at them "Oh no" Toby said "He's been cursed with a weakness spell" Vendel said and then Blinky, Aaarrrgghh and Draal looked down "What's a weakness spell?" Claire asked "Claire, a weakness spell is something Gum Gums used to make other side grow weaker and weaker until death" Blinky said "No no no" My mom said starting to cry "Is t-there a way to b-break it" Toby said trying to keep the tears in but the tears started coming out "There is a way to break the cruse but there's only one problem" Vendel said "What's the problem" Claire said "It's Gumm-Gumm magic" Vendel said "Oh no" Toby said.

I started to feel more pain in my body "G-guys, where a-are you" I said in pain "So we need to get the page out of Strickler's book in order to save Jim" Toby and Claire said "Yes" Vendel said and then hearing me in pain "Jim!" My mom said "It's getting worse" Vendel said "Me and Toby will get the book" Claire said taking out her shadow staff "But we need to be careful" Toby said "That's right, school is going on right now" Claire said "You must go now" Blinky said "Come on Toby" Claire said making a portal and then jumping in it "I must go back to Jim" Vendel said "Jim..." My mom said tearing up "Don't worry Barbara" Blinky said "I can't believe that he didn't tell me sooner, that he's a Trollhunter" My mom said "Barbara, he did tell you but your memories got erase because of Stricklander's bending spell" Blinky said "He told me before?" My mom said "Yes" Blinky said.

"Blinkous! Barbara! he wants you two" Vendel said coming out of the Heartstone "Jim!" My mom said hugging me but not too tight "Master Jim" Blinky said "M-mom" I said looking at them "Yes Jim" My mom said "T-thank you f-for everything t-that y-you did for me" I said weakly "Jim..." My mom said crying "B-Blinky, t-thank you f-for helping m-me with my Trollhunter t-training and f-for being t-there w-when I h-had no one" I said looking at Blinky with tears in my eyes "Master Jim..." Blinky said hugging me "I-I love y-you both" I said and then closing my eyes "Master Jim!" Blinky said "Oh no!" My mom said backing up in tears "Vendel!" Blinky said "Oh no" Vendel said and then walking to me "He's still alive" Vendel said "He's sleeping" Vendel said "We must get Barbara out of here" Vendel said "I'll bring her to my library" Blinky said leaving the room with my mom.

2 Hours Later

Claire and Toby were coming back with the book, Blinky was in the Heartstone with and my mom was in the library with Aaarrrgghh "Were here" Claire and Toby said coming into the Heartstone "Great! we must do it now" Vendel said grabbing the book and then my mom, Aaarrrgghh and Draal in the Heartstone and yelling in pain "Jim, everything is going to be ok" Claire said holding my hand "Hold on Honey" My mom said kissing me on the forehead "Master Jim, hold on a little bit longer" Blinky said "It's time" Vendel said bringing a gem "Jim, place your hand on the gem stone" Vendel said and then I placed my hand on the gem stone "For me to do this, everyone has to leave the Heartstone" Vendel said "Ok Vendel" Blinky said "Ready Jim" Vendel said, I nodded my head "Death to Life" Vendel said over and over again but in troll.

The Heartstone started glowing and all the trolls were staring at it "Please Jim" Toby said "Master Jim please..." Blinky said and then the glowing stop "It didn't work" Vendel said and then left the Heartstone and went down to Trollmarket to talk to us "Vendel! is Jim ok?" Claire asked "I'm sorry, the spell didn't work and that means he doesn't have much time" Vendel said and then my mom started crying "Jim nooooo!" Toby and Claire said crying "Master Jim..." Blinky said looking down and then the Heartstone started glowing "Master Jim" Blinky said looking up "Jim!" Claire said and then they started running to the Heartstone "Could be" Vendel said and when they walked in the Heartstone.

I could see them tearing up "Jim! your alive!" Toby said running to me and hugging me "Jim!" Claire said and then she kissed me "Awww" Toby and Aaarrrgghh said "Jim honey!" My mom said hugging me "Master Jim..." Blinky said in the back and then I got off the rock bed thing and hugged Blinky "Thank you" I said and then Blinky hugged me back.

The Next Day

I started feeling like myself again, I grab me and Tobes lunches and went into the garage. I saw Toby waiting for me "Ready Jimbo" Toby said "Yep" I said handing him his lunch and then we heard Claire "Hey guys" Claire said riding a bike "Claire you got a bike!" Toby and me said "Yep" Claire said "I guess I should ride my bike then" I said going back into the garage and grabbing my bike "Let's go" I said.

I started biking faster then last time, when we got to school everyone was staring at us "Claire, when did you get a bike?" Darci asked "I got it last night" Claire said locking up her bike "Jim, your back" Eli said "How do you feel Jim?" Darci asked "Great" I said walking to my locker and then hearing Strickler "Oh Young Atlas your alive" Strickler said and I turned around and looked at him "Yep and does that bug you Mr.Strickler?" I said back to him "No" Strickler said and turned around "Mr.Strickler, I thought Jim was your favourite student?" Mary asked "He is still my favourite student but the day will come Young Atlas when you aren't here anymore" Strickler said and then walked away.

After History class, we had to go to the gym for a little message about the next dance and after that Claire came up to me "So the dance is next week" Claire said "Yeah" I said getting nervous and then Steve came up to us "Hey Claire, I heard that the Valentine's dance is tomorrow and do you want to go to with me and be my Valentine" Steve said grabbing Claire's hands "I'm sorry Steve because I'm waiting for someone else" Claire said turing to me "Um Claire would you like to go to the dance with me" I said "Yes, " Claire said grabbing my hand "Lame Jr.!" Steve said.

Author Epp, Hi guys and the next part is going to be a Valentine's Day theme and with some Jlaire monents in it and if you don't know what Jlaire is, it's JimxClaire and bye~