1. Los Angeles

Elle's POV

"Alright mom, I'll see you when you come back"

She was in Greece and wouldn't be back in two months. Why am I not surprised?

I decided not to tell my mom that I was leaving to Los Angeles because it's not like she's there to notice. I see her for 2 minutes then it's off to China for two weeks!

Still in need for a place, I called my good friend Nina. "Hey Elle!", she yelled on the first ring.

"Hey I have a really big favor to ask. Can I live with you? Don't worry it's temporary since I'm just moving there", I said nervously.

At first there was silence.

"Of course! There is so much stuff we have to see! The hollywood walk of fame, celebrity houses, the chinese theater---"

"Nina", I cut her off.

"I have to pack my bags and get on the plane"

"Well alrighty, text me though!", and with that she hangs up.

I slam my phone on the love seat and start packing.

-------------------------------------------------

I arrive at the LAX airport and see the Hollywood sign the second I get outside.

"Elle!!!", I turn to my right to see Nina frantically jogging towards and hugs me.

"God I haven't seen you in 4 years!", I squeal.

She helps me carry my bags into her range rover.

I buckle into the passenger seat amd before I know it, we're there.

It was really nice inside.

"I don't think it's your taste since you know, there's not any chandeleirs and diamonds hanging from the ceiling", Nina says.

"God no! It's quite exquisite. Your taste I can tell, and there's nothing wrong with that", I smile.

"Would you like me to help you unpack?"

"Sure", I say and follow her down the hall.

She leads me into the guest room and it's pretty simple, everything black and white which is definately my taste.

"So, I was thinking that we could go out to this really nice restaurant with my step brother for dinner tonight", she says.

"Okay. I never knew you had a step brother", I say.

"My mom got remarried in 12th grade"

Wow, it's been a long time since we've talked.

---------------------------------------

I wore a short black dress with slits in the back with black heels. My eyes were lightly shadowed and my hair was down.

I put on a thick layer of pink Baby Lips before heading to Nina's car.

"The restaurant is italian, you're favorite", she squeals and heads off.

Before I know it, we were there at the front desk, Nina telling the reservations.

Chandeleirs were hanging from the ceiling and everything in the room was laced with white and gold.

I knew it was too expensive, but I didn't say anything.

The person at the front desk showed us to our seats.

"Nina, this may I say is fabulous", I say.

She chuckled, mesmerized as well.

"Hello I am Arthur, you're waiter. Can I get you two lovelies something to drink?", he hands us our menus and takes out a notepad.

"Two pink lemonades, extra sweet", I say.

"Coming right up", and with that he leaves.

"When is you're brother coming?"

"He should be here, right about now"

All of the sudden I see a boy with a set full of curls rush towards us. He looked incredibly familiar.

"Sorry I'm late", he says in his british accent.

"Elle, this is Harry", Nina says.

"Harry?", I take a good look at him and see that I do know him.

He lookes at me as well. "Elle?"

How do you like so far? Things are about to get really heated and complicated in the story so don't worry. I'm working my way to chapter 2 :)