3. Tease

Elle's POV

"So Elle, what do you want to be?", Harry asks.

"Well, my mother wanted me to be a fashion designer but I did not proceed. I want to be traveler. My mother is already rich so I just want to travel for the rest of my life. I'm not taking her fortune for granted though", I reply, hesitantly.

He nods and gulps down his drink. "Not to be rude, but I feel like we've been here for hours. When are we going to leave?"

"It's only been 45 minutes", Nina says. "But I suppose we could leave, after dessert though. They have the best cheesecake ever!", she squeals.

She calls the waiter over and we order.

"Oreo cheesecake", Nina says.

"Chocolate truffle cheesecake", I say

"Same as her", Harry points to me and the waiter nods, then leaves.

When we used to date, he would always buy me chocolates and such things because he knew I had an incredible crave for them.

The waiter brought us our cheesecakes and we dug in. The chocolate truffle had chocolate drizzle on the top with chocolate carvings and little writing on the side of the plate. It was very fancy.

"Damn this cheesecake is good!", Nina said with a full mouth. Me and Harry laughed at her behavior, but the laughter soon died down realizing it was awkward.

Soon enough, we finished our desserts and split the bill into three.

"I'll be seeing you around Elle", Harry said before he walked out the glass doors.

"Mmm heated chemistry I see", Nina nudges me in the arm playfully.

"Just get in the damn car!", I laugh.

----------------------------------------------

After my shower, I put on an old jersey of mine and put a towel around my hair.

To: Asshole

Miss me? ;)

I decided to fuck with his emotions for fun.

From: Asshole

I don't understand what you're asking. Do I miss you or the sex. Easy question...

Making the smart move, I didn't reply. I turned my phone off and switched the lamp on so I can read for a bit before bed.

I looked at my alarm clock which read 4 AM. Who could possibly be knocking so early in the morning?

I walked to the door and opened it to find Harry. He eyed me up and down, me remembering I was only in a jersey and my boy shorts.

He pulled me closer fast and forced my lips onto his. Yep, there's that spark I've been missing.

I pull away fast realising what's happening. He stares into my eyes for what seems like forever before smirking and walking away.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

He glanced at me one last time. "I don't want you anymore, Harry", I said before closing the door and sliding down.

I knew I was lying to myself. I did want him.

Nina walks into the living room eyeing me suspiciously. "Who was that?", she said in her morning voice.

"Nobody", I replied before walking back into my bedroom. I turn the lamp and my phone back on to see 15 missed calls, all from Harry.

I sigh and put the pillow over my head to stop the possibly stop the banging.

9 AM, the clock reads. I've only slept for 5 hours after the little "incident".

"Wake up!", Nina jumps on my bed and I groan.

She lifts me by my arms. "We are going to go to a museaum since I know you love art", she grins while tossing me my smiley face crop top and yellow high waisted shorts.

"Now get your lazy ass dressed!", she playfully says while shooing me into the bathroom.

I sigh and throw the clothes on with some yellow converse. I curl my hair and brush it out to make it look wavy, then add a hairclip to pin it back a little in the front.

Nina barges in and puts on a tad of blush on my cheeks. "Lets go!"

As we're driving down the street, she pulls into a coffee shop and we both order and get back in.

She pulls into the parking lot and we both go in. "Wow", I say. Everything from the art to the walls is incredible. I walk over to a watercolor painting of a river and it looks so real.

"Amazing huh?", that voice sound strangely familiar.

I turn my attention to find Harry.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me?", he chuckles at my curiosity.

"No, I actually come here once in a while because I think that the art here is extremely incredible".

I purse my lips and look to Nina who is too busy chatting with some guy.

"Let me show you around", He takes my hand and leads me to the back. There, there was really pretty six foot sculpture - like geishas. Each one seemed as if it was dancing.

I smiled, but the smile soon faded triggering the thoughts of this morning in my head.

"What the hell is your problem? You can't just go around pulling little stunts like that, Harry", I told him.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist", he grinned showing his dimples.

He takes my hand again and before I know it, we're in the bathroom.

He pins me up against the mall, smashing his lips onto mine like it was his birthday or something.

Here comes the butterflies!

I responded by wrapping my legs around his torso and straddling him. He grinds into me hard, making me whimper softly. My hands find their way to his curls and I tug on them.

"Get a room!", a guy snickers as he walks in during this very private moment.

I hop off his torso and walk out swiftly. Harry follows me, not surprising me at all.

"You're such a tease", he whispers seductively in my ear as I slowly smile.

I run to Nina who seems to be looking everywhere for me. "Where were you?"

"Sorry, got caught in the art", I laugh lowly.