4. Andy

Elle's POV

"And you know, we're on each other's team", I sang along with my headphones on the trolley.

I wanted to explore Los Angeles and this was the only way I could without Harry knowing. He always followed me which made me feel really uncomfortable.

FLASHBACK*

"You'll be mine forever", he kisses my cheek. It was the day before my birthday, and we were on top of a really high building talking about our future.

"And my love for you shall never end", I wrap my arms around his torso and he snuggles up to me.

"You're birthday is tomorrow".

"I know. And I won't be here either".

He looks up at me. "What? Why?"

"My mother wants me to go to Madison Square", I say before pulling out a ticket.

"But you're coming with me", I give it to him and kiss him before he could react.

FLASHBACK ENDS*

I miss all of those special moments that we used to have. But those days are over.

A few minutes later, the trolley stopped and everyone started to get up and leave.

The sun was shining brightly over the water on the boardwalk. I dipped my feet in and took out a book from my bag, The Silver Crown.

"Beautiful weather huh?", I looked up from my book to see a guy with short brown hair and grey eyes.

He crouched down next to me and smiled. "The name's Andy". His eyes were peircing straight into mine. "Elle", I smiled back.

"What are you doing in downtown Hollywood?"

"Just exploring. You don't happen to have a car do you?"

~

~

"Well this has been an interesting day", I chuckled to Andy who walked me to my doorstep.

"Yeah. I'm glad I met you"

I smile at him. "Well I should go now. I'll ring you up soon", I say before opening the door and saying our last goodbyes.

"Who was that?", I turn to see Harry standing in the living room with his fists balled.

"Some guy I met today. Why do you care? Wait, why are you even here?"

He doesn't respond which greatly annoys me. I roll my eyes and walk to my room, him following.

"I don't want to see you get hurt", he says softly.

He slowly walks over to me, giving me a pouty face. I chuckle lightly and peck his lips.

"Don't worry about me", I brush my lips against his.

I playfully push him on the couch and straddle his torso. "Your my ex Harry. Don't be alarmed", I seductively whisper and hop off.

He pouts as I walk away and into the kitchen. I grab us sodas, chips, and movies to watch. "Wait, how are you even here?"

Harry shows the key Nina apparently gave him. I sigh and turn my eyes to the television, snuggling up closer to him.

"What are we? Relationship status wise?", he asks out of the blue. "Friends". "With benefits?", Hope in his voice. "No Harry!", I sternly tell him. He pouts once again.

I leave it at that and doze off.