13

Next day

Alex's POV

I woke up this morning and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I went to put my hair up so I can wash my face.

Once I put my hair up, I noticed a bruise on my neck. A hickey? I don't remember even getting one?

I ignored it. It has so be Grayson.

I heard the bed creaking from movement. I popped my head back into the bedroom.

Grayson just woke up.

"Aw goodmorning sleepyhead."

He groaned and turned over, stalling to get up.

I walked back over to the bed and sat next to him, "come on let's get up and get some breakfast!"

He rubbed his eyes and began to wake up.

---

After Grayson got ready and I put on some clothes for the day, I walked over to get my purse as I here Grayson approaching.

He looked at me for a moment, a long moment, leaving me confused.

"W-what?"

He pushed me against the wall.

"WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU A HICKEY?!"

I felt my neck in fear, "G-gray I-I don't know. I woke up this morning and just saw it, I figured you gave it to me..."

He nailed both of his hands around each of my shoulders against the wall, his eyes giving mine stabbing contact, "I know sure as HELL it is not from me. We all JUST got over the fact that everyone fucked around, and I haven't even kissed you since."

He makes a point.

He grabbed my tightly by my arms. I held my lips firmly together to not make noise from the pain.

"ARE YOU REALLY JUST GONNA BE A FUCKING WHORE AND PLAY ME REPEATEDLY?!!"

I couldn't help it, I let out a sound from the pain.

"GRAYSON !! I told you, I don't know, honestly. Please don't hurt me!"

He pounded the wall. "HOW COULD I NOT BE MAD?? I just got over fact that you hooked up with my brother, now this shit??"

I wish I could remember how I got this hickey. If I actually knew how I got it I would have told him the honest truth.

I continued to cry, my shirt was soaked in my tears.

"FUCK THIS WHY AM I STILL HERE? I'm leaving the apartment, I'm gonna go out and occupy myself and give you time to pack your things. I can't get hurt by you anymore."

He grabbed his keys and stomped out the door.

I slid down to my knees and continued to cry in pain. Not just physically, but mentally too.

I heard movement coming from down the hall, "Alex?!?! Are you okay?!!"

Ethan ran to where I was and crouched down before me, "Alex what's going on?"

He could tell I was in pain and that someone hurt me.

"Alex speak to me!! How did this happen?!!"

I was in the worst cry that barely enables you to speak.

"I- I, um. Gr-Grayson! He saw a hickey-"

He cut me off.

"-GRAYSON DID THIS DAMAGE???"

I shook by head slowly and let the tears run down my face.

---
Ethan's POV

As I sat there next to her I was in complete panic mode not knowing what is the right thing to do.

"Alex, I can't see you like this. Do I need to take you to the hospital?!"

She whimpered and placed her face in her hands shaking her head 'no'.

"Where did he go?"

She took her time to breathe and calm herself, "I don't know where but he said he'd be gone for a while so I can pack my things and go. It's not fair to have him kick me out when I don't even know how I got it!"

"Well, I don't live with him the remember? I'm just staying for a bit. I don't want you to go through his bullshit. Just leave with me and I'll be there to support you."

"But ethan, I don't want to leave. I know he loves me but he just thinks I did something that I didn't."

"If he is willing to hurt you, and put you in danger, does he really love you?"