12

Alex's POV

I woke up this morning honestly feeling refreshed now that this guilt is off my shoulders.

I got out of bed and Grayson was gone, I check my phone to see a text from him.

Grayson: I'm at the store getting things for a video. If Ethan wakes up before I come back, just let him know.

After reading his message, I get up to change out of my pajamas. I hear a soft knock at the door after I finished dressing.

I turn around to see Ethan in grey joggers and no shirt.

"Yes?"

He scratched his head, "ok I have a random quick question..."

"Ok shoot."

He began to giggle, "so who is the better kisser? Me or gray?"

I scuffed. "I'll let that bug you, I'm not telling."

Now that he is single, he doesn't have feelings for me again, does he?

"Oh wait, Ethan!! Grayson is gone to get things for your video."

"Ok thanks lex. I'm gonna shower."

---

I was sitting on my bed just scrolling through twitter and I get an incoming facetime call from Leah.

I answered the call and as soon as it connected she was first to speak.

"Hey girl!!"

"Hey Leah wassup?"

"So did Ethan and Meredith break up?"

"Yeah...why?"

"Just checking. Someone had told me and I figured you would know."

"Oh yeah haha well it's true. But hey I gotta go, Ethan just finished his shower so I'll talk to you later!"

"By Alex!"

---

Ethan's POV

After my shower I got dressed and decided to just chill on my bed.

Then my phone buzzed and it was a text. From...Leah?

Leah: hey Ethan! What's up? Long time now talk:)

Ethan: oh hi, um yeah what's up?

Leah: nothing really, how are you and Meredith?

Ethan: oh we just broke up haha

Leah: omg really?? Sorry I had no clue! I'm sorry it didn't work out💔

Ethan: well she was a bitch so I don't care.

Leah: so do you wanna go on a date sometimes? It's been a while and I miss you...not gonna lie.

Ethan: that's very sweet and all, but I think I like someone else right now.

Leah: oh no worries😅 keep in touch! Xx

What the actual fuck. That's so random for her to just text me like that.

I really shouldn't have feelings for anyone right now. I literally JUST got out of a relationship.

I gotta chill with having emotions. I'm Ethan Dolan. If I want a girl, I can get one. So I can have time to myself, and just me if I want to and honestly, that's what I need right now.

---

SUPER SHORT SRRY