Chapter 1

{Annabeth POV}

We were all sitting around the dinner table on the Argo II, laughing, talking and eating. I was sitting beside Percy, obviously, and Piper was on the other side of me. I felt something on my thighs and looked down to see Percy's hand. I looked at the clock. It was almost 10 pm. I looked at Percy. He looked at me. His eyes twinkled mischievously.
"Meet me in our cabin in five minutes," he said. I nodded. We now shared a cabin to make room for Calypso, Nico and Will. We all went to college at New Rome University but the Argo II stayed hovered above the camp as living quarters for us all. I wondered what Percy wanted. Five minutes later, I headed to the cabin. I opened the door and gasped. Percy had lit candles and set them all around the room. He looked at me and grinned. He gave me a hug.
"Like it, Wise Girl?" He asked.

"Love it, Seaweed Brain," I replied. He picked me up and threw me on his bed. I looked at him. And he looked at me and grinned. He layed down beside me and kissed me. A full, ten second kiss. He put his hand up the back of my shirt. I grabbed his hair. He touched the tops of my shorts. We continued, until finally, I lost it to my seaweed brain.
{Percy POV}

I woke up with the sun shining in through the window. I had my shirt off. Why is Annabeth in my bed? I thought, until I remembered last night. I gently kissed her on the cheek and headed to the shower. When I got out, Annabeth was already up, getting breakfast ordered. Leo had just updated Buford, the walking table, so that he could make and bring us breakfast. Leo had also installed a 60 inch flat screen TV in every cabin. Annabeth was watching the Science Channel.
She saw me, grinned, and said "Morning, Seaweed Brain." She told me to order my breakfast, then she headed to the shower. I ordered blue pancakes, bacon and eggs and topped it off with blue Orange juice. While Annabeth showered, I picked out some clothes. Seagreen shirt, khaki shorts, and leather sandals. Annabeth was done in the bathroom and stepped out. I was dazzled. She was so beauti-okay, back to what she was wearing. She had on gray sandals, a blue shirt, and a gray knit skirt. She had on her silver owl necklace with sea-green gems for eyes-, which was my gift to her for her 18th birthday. Her hair had been curled and pulled up into a ponytail. I'll say it again; wow, she was so beautiful.

{Annabeth POV}

As I showered, I thought about last night. What if- no. Don't think like that, Annabeth. It's not going to happen. I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and put clothes on. I had chosen the perfect outfit, and I was going to wear my necklace from Percy. I was wondering what to do with my hair, when suddenly a pink cloud of dust appeared on the sink. I rolled my eyes. Aphrodite, obviously. I opened the pink envelope that had appeared.

Dear Annabeth,

Oh, I just totally ship Percabeth! You two are so cute together! My gift to you: your hair! Look in the mirror!

-Aphrodite

I looked in the mirror. Sure enough, my hair was cute but not overly messed with. I could live with it. I stepped outside of the bathroom. That's when I saw him. He was wearing casual but professional looking clothes. The blue food was on the table. We ate. I told him about the letter from Aphrodite.

{Percy POV}

When Annabeth told me about the letter from Aphrodite, I began feeling uneasy. See, Poseidon had sent me one also. It said the two famous Poseidon words, plus a few more:

Brace Yourself

Sent by Poseidon

Dictated by Hera

Tell Annabeth-or else

What did it possibly mean? Just then, Leo's voice came over the intercom.
"Good morning, crew of the Argo II. Flaming-Hot-McSchizzle would like to wish you a good first day of college. Also, Buford will be coming to collect your plates. Meet in the dining hall in 10 minutes."
I looked at Annabeth.

"Guess we'd better go, Percy," She said. So we went.

{Calypso POV}

I was wondering what college was going to be like. I mean, I'd spent the last seven thousand years on Ogygia. Leo promised he would sit by me the entire time and help me.

Leo. Repair Boy. Flaming-Hot-McSchizzle. Love of my life. Holy Hera, I loved him. It had only been a month since he'd rescued me from Ogygia.

{Annabeth POV}

{Three Weeks Later}

I woke up in Percy's arms. It was Saturday, and we had the whole day to ourselves. Our plan was to visit Camp Half-Blood (we could do this easily through the magic portal the gods had created for us), then wing it from there. Maybe come back to New Rome and take a walk, possibly do some training. We were still uneasy about the letters we'd received, but we didn't worry too much. I got up and went to the bathroom. After showering, I put on some tight fitting denim capris, rolled them up a bit, gray high top converse, a turquoise shirt, and my hair in a signature braid. I was comfortable, but still looked nice. Suddenly, I felt an unfamiliar metallic taste in my mouth, then proceeded to throw up into the toilet. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"Wise Girl? You okay?"

"Yeah Percy, I'm fine. I was just surprised," I said to him as he came in. His brow creased with worry.
"Are you sure you want to go to Camp today? I mean, we can stay here." I knew he had looked forward to going to camp, so I said,
"No Seaweed Brain, I'm fine."

After taking my temperature, I decided I wasn't sick and we walked into the portal. I felt the familiar tug of gravity, then blinked my eyes as the sunlight hit me.
"Annabeth! Percy!" said Clayton, a new camper. He was a son of Hephaestus, Leo's half-brother. I smiled. Clayton was fairly brawny, but he was only 12 years old. I gave him a hug. "Hey, Clay!" Percy said. Clay was what everyone called him.

Three hours later, I was at the dining pavilion. After I scraped a half slice of pizza into the fire, I whispered Athena, please. Don't let me be- I couldn't bring myself to finish the plea. I had an idea of why I threw up this morning, but I didn't want to tell Percy. I headed to the Athena table and sat down. Percy was at the Poseidon table with Tyson. He kept throwing me glances to make sure I was alright. I felt the metallic taste in my mouth again, and nearly sprinted to the bathroom. After throwing up twice, I turned around and saw Percy leaning against the door frame.

"Let's go, Wise Girl."

"Percy, I'm fine."

"No, you're not. We're going to see Will."

Once we arrived at the infirmary (it didn't take long, we weren't far from it) we checked in at the reception desk. As a gift to the demigods after the war, Zeus had built a large infirmary/hospital/clinic for the children of Apollo. It was a nice facility. They had an unlimited supply of ambrosia, nectar, and medical supplies. Along with the greatest demigod doctors, what more could you want?

{Half an hour later}

"Well, Annabeth, Percy, I have some news. It could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it."

"Let's assume it's good right now." I replied, a little worried.

"You're pregnant."