Chapter 7

So, there is a MAJOR time skip in this chapter. Here's the ages of all the kids and any more kids each family has had:

The Jacksons

Isabella Zoe Bianca-age 6

Luke James-age 4

Charles (Charlie) Perseus- age 4

Mia Grace-Age 1

The Valdezes

Samuel Jack-6

Ella Marie- 2

The Graces

Kayleigh Anne- 5

Tristan Drew- 3

Also Piper is pregnant.

The Zhangs

Emilynn Maeve- 4

Ethan Kael- 2

Evilynn Saige- 1

The Solace-di Angelos

(Yes, Will and Nico got married and have had these kids. Reyna was their surrogate mother.)

Bianca Mae (Nico's child)- 4

Kade Marcus and Kase Mathew (Will's twins)- 2

{Percy's POV}

Everyone was coming over for a picnic, and we were grilling out.

"Annabeth!" I yelled. "Are the burgers ready to grill yet?"

"Almost, Percy!" She called back. I turned to Isabella, who was now six and a big help with Mia, our youngest. "Go get Luke and Charlie and tell them to get dressed. Then see if Mom needs any help." She smiled.

"Okay, Dad!" I walked into the living room and picked up Mia.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go dress Mia," I said to Annabeth. She didn't hear me, as she was instructing Bella on how to finish the sandwiches so she could get ready. I climbed up the stairs and into Mia's room. The boys shared a room, and Bella and Mia each had their own. I set her down inside her crib, and turned to the dresser. I was picking out clothes when I heard it. The blood curdling scream belonging to my wife.

{Isabella POV}

I saw Dad taking Mia upstairs, and then someone scary-looking came through the doorway.

"Um, mom, I know you said never to interrupt. But LOOK BEHIND YOU!" I screamed. She turned around.

{Annabeth POV}

At Bella's warning, I grabbed a kitchen knife and turned around.
"Hera," I snarled.
"Why, that's no way to treat your godly step grandmother, now is it?"
"You're no grandmother of mine," I said. "With all the trouble you've put me through? Never."

"Alright, dearie. Guess you made the wrong decision. You're coming with me." I screamed as loud as I could for Percy as she grabbed my wrist and disappeared, me in tow. The last thing I saw was Percy at the bottom of the steps, Riptide drawn, a look of horror on his face.

{Percy POV}

I couldn't believe it. How could I let that happen? I let her get stolen away, I let her get taken from me. Who knows where she was now. I turned to Bella.

"Tell Luke and Charlie to come in the living room. They're upstairs playing. I'm going to go get Mia."

Five minutes later, we were all in the living room.

"What's going on?" Asked Luke. For a four-year-old, he was quite intelligent with a wide vocabulary, him and Charlie both.

"Well-" I started, but Isabella cut me off.