Chapter 4

A/N: I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for all of your comments, votes, and reads. Please continue to do that, it helps so much. Like I said I'm planning on entering this in Wattys 2017.

IMPORTANT!!!
I need some new characters. If you want to submit a character, please use the form below:
(Example)
Name-Percy Jackson
Age-21
Gender-Male
Godly parent-Poseidon
S/O(significant other)-Annabeth Jackson, née Chase
Describe looks-Black hair, sea green eyes

When I use your character, you'll get a chapter dedication, a follow, and votes on all chapters on one of your stories.

Okay that's enough for now, here's your chappie, dumbledears!

*Bit of fluff in this chapter!*

{Percy POV}
{Bella is 2}

My mom had offered to watch Bella for the night, it was mine and Annabeth's anniversary. It was a relief to have some time alone, and to get some sleep. Bella was still waking up in the middle of the night, mostly with dreams. Though she was smart, she had limited vocabulary and couldn't always tell us what was wrong. With her sea green eyes and blonde hair, she was a combination of looks between Annabeth and I. However, she had yet to develop her water powers, except for being able to breathe. I was excited for her to develop them, and also excited for tonight.
Annabeth and I crawled into bed. I snuggled up to her, and whispered in her ear, "I love you." She turned and kissed me. We both kissed until we needed breath, then went on kissing for a good ten minutes. Panting, I began kissing her neck. Things got more heated.
********
{Two weeks later, Annabeth POV}

On a hunch, I raced to the Aphrodite cabin.
"Piper," I asked, "Do you....have any....pregnancy tests?" She looked at me, shocked but said
"Of course, I bought a couple after Jason and I..." She trailed off, her face turning a deep red. I grinned.
"Come on, just show me where they are."
Ten minutes later, with three positive tests in my hands, I was back at our house. I glared daggers at Percy.
"Nice job, seaweed brain," I said, throwing the tests at him. He gaped at me, then shrugged.
"It's okay," he said. "I kind of wanted another kid anyways."
"Really?!" I exploded. "Did you think about whether I wanted to or not? Or about if I WANTED to carry a child for nine weeks? Obviously not!"
"Annabeth, I-"
I sighed. "It's okay Perce. I shouldn't have snapped. Let me go get Bella, and then come with me to the clinic."
********
"Yep, you're pregnant again," said Will. I looked at Isabella, who was sitting on Percy's lap.
"Bella, guess what? You're going to have a little sibling!" She looked at me, confused.
"What a sibing?" She asked.
"A little brother or sister," I said. She smiled. "Brudder!" She loved Samuel Jack Valdez , Leo and Calypso's boy who was a few months younger than her. Jason and Piper had a girl, Kayleigh Anne, that was a year younger than Isabella. Hazel was pregnant, but was only one week (month) along. She and Frank had been married for six months, Jason and Piper for a year and a half. Leo and Calypso had gotten married right after college.
I looked at Will. "When will we know the gender of the baby?" I asked.
"Come back Tuesday at 11:00 next week, and we can do a sonogram." He replied.
********
"Alright," Will said, a week later in his office. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?"
"Actually, Percy and I talked about it, and we want to do a gender reveal party. Can you put the sonogram pictures in an envelope?"
He grinned at us. "Sure thing," he said.
********
One hour later, I brought the envelope to Piper and explained what we wanted to do. "
"So, basically you want me to order a cake with pink inside for girl, blue for boy?"
"Yep," I confirmed. "And we're having the party four weeks from today. So the baby'll be seven months along."
********

A/N: okay guys this is it for this chapter now, I won't have Internet all weekend but I WILL write, so I'll hopefully post a really long one Sunday evening or sometime Monday. Thanks again for so many reads and votes and comments!