Chapter 18

So, in the spirit of Valentines Day, I decided I would try to update again. As I always say, if you have any ideas that might help me with the story, or any comments about how to fix something, they would be greatly appreciated. I feel like this one is pretty bad, so please let me know what you think. Without further ado, I present chapter 18. - The-BVB-Soldier

     Riley's POV:

     My whole body aches. I feel like I was just torn in half. How is it possible for someone to be that big? After that fight we went about five rounds before we decided to stop and now I can't sit. Nothing in the world has ever prepared me for what I experienced last night. Just thinking about it is getting me excited again.
     "Riley!" Alex's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I hum in response. "Do you want it or not?" Want what? You? Yes.
     "Want what?" I ask.
     "Chinese food. Were you not listening to me at all?" He rolls his eyes.
     "Sorry. I was distracted. Of course I want Chinese. Why wouldn't I?"
     "I don't know. I was just checking. The regular?"
     "Yup!" I absolutely love Chinese. Nothing makes me happier, except Alex. Yeah, we may have experienced some troubles, but without him, I don't know where I'd be.
     "Okay. It'll be here in about a half an hour. What do you wanna do while we wait?"
     "Um... I don't know." Oh wait, yes I do... you!
     "Wanna watch a movie?"
     "Sure." He gets up to grab the remote. After about five minutes of arguing about what to watch, we finally agree on Would You Rather. He spoons me and I decide I would tease him by "moving to get comfortable". I earn a quick, small grunt, but nothing more. "I can't seem to get comfortable." I move quickly and earn a semi loud gasp.
     "Will you stop? You're making me uncomfortable." He scoots his lower body back.
     "What's wrong?" I move back as well and I feel it. He's just as excited as I am. "Need some help with that?" I flip us over so he's on his back and I'm on him. "Cause I can help you with that." I smirk.