Here goes nothing.

Alex barely listens to what the officer has to say.

"This isn't that hard, just watch the dog and make sure he stays in line. Expecially the one you're being assigned to."

"Ok, ok, let's just go." The officer gets up and motions for Alex to get up and walk out the door. She gets up and walks out to see a Canid that towers about her by about a few heads. "Hi, my name is Alex." She says trying to sound cheerful.

"Will, this is your new handler," the officer states.

"Yeah, yeah," Will looks down to Alex, "I'm not shaking your hand."

"I'll leave you two be." The offier goes back into his office.

"Follow me." Will walks ahead of Alex leading her who knows where.

'What's his problem,' Alex thinks. "Where are we going?"

"To my house." He keeps walking without looking back.

"And where is that," Alex asks.

"Not far," Will turns a corner, "just follow me and cut the questions."

"Alright."
They walk for a little longer before Will turns and unlocks a door.

"Welcome to my cage."
Alex steps into the basically large apartment. The kitchen is open to the livingroom and there is a hallway that has a few doors.

"This is bigger then I expected," Alex walks ahead of Will, "Question, where are the bedrooms?"

"Farthest door down thd hall," He looks at Alex, "The only one in this place."

"Oh, well, I'll just go put my stuff up."

"Meet me in the training area after."

"Ok, ok."
Alex takes her stuff down the hall and into the bedroom. 'Suprisingly neat, but why does he seem so pissed that I'm his new Handler? Shouldn't he be glad that he can continue doing missions?' A few other thoughs form in her head but Alex shrugs them off. 'Better go and not make him wait, no matter how mean he is.'