Chapter 7~ Girl's Day

"Really?! He actually asked you out to be his prom date on friday? That's wonderful!" I told Jennilyn about it and they actually listened to me.

They hang out with me for the rest of the day. They let me sit with them, they let me talk with them, they even threatened the bullies that bullied me. They're so wonderful! If only people could see the good in them, they would stop being so stereotypical about the twins.

"How about some shopping! Let's get you a dress!" Jasmine said but I declined.

"I forgot to bring enough money. how about tomorrow." I said but they dragged me towards their car.

"Don't worry. We'll handle it. You're our new friend. The least we could do is give you something that will symbolize our friendship." Jennilyn said and we all laughed all the way to tailor. 

"Jenni! Jassy! How nice to see you! and .. who is this young lady?" The tailor said. They introduced me to her as their new Best friend! This is just like my dream! Them being so close to me, being friendly with me and being kind to me. They're really the perfect girls to be with!

"What do you think would fit her the most?" The tailor said and took out a lovely Royal Blue Cocktail dress. This is really beautiful!!

"You like it?" Jennilyn asked.

"I love it! Brad would love to see me in this! I need to try this on!" I said but they stopped me.

"Surprise us! wear that on friday night! You'll be surprised yourelf as well. It will look good on you!" Jasmine said. 

The lady packed the dress and handed it to me.

"What about yours?" I asked them.

"We already bought something." They chorused which only made the three of us laugh.

"Next is.. the Spa." They chorused once again as we entered the spa. 

They treated my face, hands, feet and even my armpit! It's as white as snow already! I feel refreshed and all brand new!

"how do you like it so far?" Jasmine asked me while she's being nail polished. I painted mine with blue to match my dress on friday.

"I love it! This is the life! Thank you guys! you're the best!" I told them and they giggled.

"We know right?" They both said.

You know that feeling when you're being treated like a treasure? That you're being a princess even though it's only for a day? Isn't it amazing? I feel like, I'm the queen for tonight. The popular girls with me buying me a new dress and even helped me beautify myself? This is really amazing. I will never ever forget this night. I just wish that I could have this moment for life.  

We ended up doing all the shopping and everything at around 7 in the evening. They drove me home.

"mom! dad! I'm home!" I shouted but there was no response.

"mom? da- woah! Where did this come from?" I entered my room to see another beautiful pink and black cocktail dress with colorful stones surrounding the upper part of the dress. This is really gorgeous! 

"SURPRISE!!" Mom and Sandra shouted when I checked the dress out.

"You like it? I personally picked that out for you big sis!" Sandra said.

"I love it sis! Thank you so much for this!" I said and how am I supposed to wear two dresses at the same time?

"What's that on the bag?" Mom asked and I showed them the dress.

"I borrowed it from a friend. I didn't know you were going to buy me one so I'll have to return this to her on friday." I said.

"Oh sorry honey. We really wanted to surprise you. and this really looked amazing." Mom said as she looked at the dress Jasmine and Jennilyn bought for me.

"But yours is still super gorgeous!" I told Sandra which only made her happy.

"That's right! I'll help you with your hair and make up okay?" She said and I nodded in agreement. She's the best sis ever!

---

Friday came and I was really really nervous. Mom did my make up while Sandra did my hair. She curled it and placed it on one side.

"Your pimples lessened. Our soap must've did the trick." Mom said and I nodded. She doesn't know Sandra and I bought our own shampoo and soap. We just stared at each other and laughed at the same time.

"Your hair is so smooth too! Did you went to the salon?" Sandra asked and winked at me.

"Our shampoo's really amazing." I said and winked back at her.

"all done!" mom said.

"mee too!" Sandra said.

When I looked at the mirror, I was really shocked. Is this really me? I can't believe it! This is actually me?

"like it?" mom asked.

"I love it! Thanks mom! thanks Sandra!" I said as I hug them both.

"no problem. now put the dress on." mom said as they helped me with everything.

*DING DONG

"I'll get it!" dad shouted.

Mom and Sandra helped me with the dress and it fits me perfectly. It's truly very amazing. Too bad I can't wear this for the whole night. Atleast I have two dresses now.

"take care of my daughter okay?" I heard dad said as I went downstairs.

"I will Mr. Greene." Brad said. 

"I'm ready." I said getting Brad and Dad's attention.

"awww My pretty daughter! you have fun okay?" dad said and I nodded.

"may I?" Brad said as he placed the wrist corsage around my wrist.

"I'll be home later." I said.

"wait! Have a picture before you go." Mom shouted as she took the camera from her purse.

*CLICK

"Thank you. Have fun!" Mom said as she waved her hand at us.

"You look stunning." He said. I felt butterflies in my tummy flying around when he complimented me.

"thanks. you look great yourself." I said and he smiled. That wonderful smile.

"Thanks." He said. 

"Are you ready?" Brad asked me and I smiled telling him that I am.

Here goes nothing!

PROOOOOOOM! Sandra's choice of dress at the side bar! ------>