Chapter 14~ Facing Reality

"Oh. I wanted you to meet Samantha Greene." Elyar introduced me to them. He knows that I know who they are though.

"Sam, That's James, Connor, Tristan and Bradley. Your personal Assistants." My what?! 

"It's really fine. I don't need any uhhm personal assistants. You can go now." I said but Elyar insisted.

"Your brother already paid them to assist you. Don't worry, just contact me if they did something wrong. I'll deal with them." He said.

"No no. That's not what I meant. I uhhhh.. I just don't think I need personal assistants. I guess I don't have a choice." I said.

We laughed and chatted for a bit until his phone rang.

"Excuse me but I have some appointment with a client right now. Just call me if you need anything okay. It's great to see you again Sam." He said as he hugged and kissed my cheek.

"It's nice seeing you too. Take care." I said as I looked at him rushing towards the door. 

"My brother and his fiancé might need your help. They're at the beach front right now." I told them as they smiled at me and went except Bradley.

"Hey." He said but I didn't respond.

"How are you?" He asked and this time I faced him. I smiled to let him know that he doesn't affect me anymore.

"I'm great. Never been better. You?" I asked him. I can feel my heart pounding  loudly as he speak. My heart pumps in rage because I hate him so much.

"I'm good. I've graduated college and worked as a Valet at the day and a lead singer during the night." He said and I didn't respond. I keep on walking towards anywhere far from him.

"You really changed you know. Successful, beautiful, rich and famous. You still sing?" He asked me and I shook my head telling him I don't anymore.

"why?" He asked again. He's really getting on my nerves already.

"Let's say, I need to let go of something that keeps me from achieving my dream. I gave up singing for modeling. I hated singing ever since." I said. he was silent all of a sudden.

"I gotta go. I have some things to work on." I said. He stopped me by grabbing my arm but I shove it right away.

"I think my brother needs you. You should go now." I said and went inside as fast as I could. 

Why does he give me this kind of feeling? I hate him so much but why am I crying? I hate him so much but why does my heart beats fast? I hate him so much but why do I still care if he's okay? why? 

I spend my whole life trying to change myself, physically. To show him what he lost. To be the girl that's right for him.

I went to my room and cried. I cried silently so no one would hear me. I cried while I took a shower so that no one would know I cried. I cried and cried until I calmed down. I have food tasting with Chrissy and Seth after all.

--

"So how's the place?" Chrissy said as I approached them in the ballroom located near the beach front where the ceremony will be held. It was really big for 300 guests.

"It's amazing and really comfortable. The sound of the waves and the freshness of the air. I love it." I said as the waiters placed a portion of their chosen dishes.

We ate and ate until we were really full and satisfied with the food that will be served after the ceremony.

"That was fun. How about a little swimming, I really wanted to have a good swim at the beach." Seth said and Chrissy agreed as well.

"I already have my seim wear underneath so I'll go first!" I said and ran towards the shore. They went back to their rooms so I think I would be alone for a little while. I began stripping and jumped into the salty water which is really relaxing. 

This is the life!

Brad's POV

I saw Sam ran towards the beach and stripped right there. My eyes widened when she started pulling her pants off. She's even hotter in person!

"So what did the two of you talked a while ago?" Tristan suddenly spoke while arranging the tables  and chairs for the event that will be taking place in five hours.

"Nothing. I was just gonna apologize for what I did to her in the past. but then she ran away. I guess she's that mad at me." I said.

"She hates me so much that she even gave up on singing." I added.

"why?" he asked.

"maybe it only reminds her of me taht only hurts her." I said as I continued doing my work. He knew what I meant so he kept quiet and also continued his work.

I was about to leave when all of a sudden, I heard a faint scream. I thought it was children playing by the sea shore but then I heard it again and recognized who it was. I checked to see if everything's fine only to see Sam.. drowning.

"HEEEELP!!! HEEEE-" I heard her and ran as fast as I coud and jumped in to the water. I swam towards her and grabbed her as quickly as I could. She's unconscious! FVCK!

I placed her on shore and started pumping her chest to let the water out of her. I did CPR which caused her to cough the water that entered her air passage. I was thankful that she survived. 

"Thank goodness. Are you alright?" I asked her but she just stared at me. She gasped when I accidentally touched her foot which explains why she drowned.

"What happened?" I heard Seth coming towards us.

"cramps. She nearly drowned. but she's okay now. She just need to put on some clothes and rest." I told them as I stood up and took my shoes. I'm so wet.

"Thanks for saving my sister." Seth said. I nodded and went inside to change.

Well that was close.

NICE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BRAAAAAAAAAAD! :D I hope you guys liked it! stay tuned for more updates!