Project

Next day
No ones pov

Kenny woke up in his old worn out bed, with his sister and brother across the room, still asleep. He quietly walked over to them, looking at his sister. He sighed, wondering if she was ok, after what had happened the other day.

3 days ago

"Stop!" Karen screamed as a bully grabbed her doll out of her hand.
"What you gonna do??" The bully mocked. Karen didn't do anything, but instead started crying, and begging them to give it back. The bully only laughed.
"Stop." A deep voice called from the behind the bully. Karen and the bully both turned.
"My guardian angel!" Karen cheered.
"Who are you?" The bully asked.
"No one. Leave her alone." The bully smirked at the small figure, not thinking Mysterion had a chance. But before they could react, Mysterion lunged at the bully, bringing them to the ground.
"AH!" They screamed. Karen looked shocked. Mysterion had clearly knocked the bully out, then ran away.
Karen still cried, even though it was over, but soon her brother Kenny came up to her. She clung to him as they walked through the park, trying to explain what happened.

Now

Kenny smiled before getting up to leave to the bus stop, his sister would be ok.
Kenny got to the bus and met his friends.
"Hey Kenny." Kyle greeted.
"*muffled* hi guys." Kenny replied.

Your pov

I was walking to school with Wendy, when I saw Kenny at the bus stop. I told Wendy to go ahead, surly he might talk to me if we waited together.
I walked up and stood next to him. His eyes got wide and dreamy when he saw me. I smiled and waved.
"Hey, your the new girl, right?" Kyle asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, and your Kyle...?"
"Yeah."
"Hey look!" Cartman shouted loudly. I looked over to him, "it's the two poor kids! Right Kenny?!" He laughed loudly. I looked down. Cartman was a bitch.
"*muffled* hey! Shut the fuck up, you fat pussy!" Cartman went silent after Kenny said that.
I smiled shyly and looked away from Kenny, so he wouldn't see my blush. No one had ever stood up for me like that.
The bus pulled up, and its doors opened.
"Sit down and shut up!" Shouted Miss. Kyle looked at her.
"Whatever you say... bitch."
"What did you say?!?"
"I said, I have an... itch."
"Oh. Alright."
We climbed on the bus, and I sat down. Kenny saw me and moved to sit next to me. I smiled once more.
"*muffled* hi (y/n)!" He said through his hood happily.
"Hi Kenny." I replied. He then rested his had right next to my thigh. I blushed, I wasn't completely oblivious to what he wanted, so I scooted a tiny bit closer to him. He moved his hand a placed it in my thigh this time. He slowly inched it closer to my area. But then the bus stopped and Miss. Crabtree yelled at us to get off. I practically jumped out of my seat when she yelled. Kenny giggled at my actions, before standing up and walking away. My face turned red, a little embarrassed. But I got up and followed everyone into the school.

Kennys pov

I got in the school, Cartman made more cracks about me being poor, but I was to happy to care. I couldn't wait to go sit next to her.
"Kenny? Keeeenny? Kenny!" I finally stepped out of my thoughts when I saw Stan waving a hand in my face. "Dude you ok?" He asked. "We though you died."
"*muffled* I'm ok." I said, walking into the classroom.
"Alright class, today in the good wife-"
I look of at (y/n) who looks incredibly bored. Even when she was bored she look beautiful.
"Is anyone paying attention!?" Mr. Garrison angrily asked us. Everyone froze. "That's it! Each of you shit face retards has to do a partner assignment." Everyone groaned.
"*muffled* oh come on!" I complained.
"Shut your mouth Kenny!" Mr. Garrison yelled again. I rolled my eyes. I looked over at (y/n), she looked worried, probably because she was new and didn't know that many people yet. Mr. Garrison started listing groups.
"Wendy and Stan." Stan and Wendy smiled at each other. "Bebe and Hidie, Kyle and Eric-"
"WHAT?!" Kyle screeched.
"Nooooo, Mr. Gaaaaarrison, I don't waaaanna be with Kyal!" Cartman complained.
"My names not Kyal fatass!" Kyle shot.
"Settle down both of you! Ok next we have Kenny and (y/n)-" I stopped listening after that, (y/n) was my partner?!
"*muffled* yay!" I looked at (y/n), who was smiling too,

Your pov

My heart stopped, Kenny was my partner. I heard him say 'yay' and I was about to too. He smiled at me, I felt myself blush. I saw Kyle and Cartman glaring at each other. Then I giggled, then pointed it out to Kenny, who also laughed. Even though I didn't know them that well, you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that they hated each other.

Yay! We're partners 😏