Why??

No ones pov

     You weren't sure how to react. Kenny. He was sweet, cute, but now, he was kissing you. He bit your lip, and your neck, wanting so much more than just kisses. You knew that couldn't happen. Because of your past, any affection from anyone felt like love. At least you were smart enough to realize.
"K-Kenny." You half moan. He smirked. "W-wait..." your out of breath, and want him so bad, that it was hard to get him off.
"What?" He asked, kissing and nibbling your neck more.
"We-we have to stop..." you sadly reply. He's still on top of you, but he moves his head so it's facing yours.
"Why?" He panted.
"Because... I..." you don't know what to say. You weren't ready yet, but you felt a real connection to Kenny. But maybe that was just your emotions playing tricks in you. "I'm sorry." You say. Kenny gets this confused look on his face.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"I just..." you were at a loss of words. You slid up so that you sat next to Kenny, he placed his hand on your thigh again. That little perv.
"Kenny look, I-"
"Kenny..?" The door to Kenny's room opened and a small figure appeared. You and Kenny both looked at her, it was Karen.
"Hi, Karen..." Kenny said, she was acting very skittish, a little worried.
"Um, (y/n)'s daddy is here..." her voice sounded shaky.

Your pov

Oh no. My dad came here. I had completely lost track of time!!! I was going to be in so much trouble!!
       I stood up, Kenny got up too, putting his hood back on. I had a worried look on my face as I walked out. Karen had just left and I was about to leave too, but Kenny grabbed my arm. He squeezed it tightly.
"B-bye Kenny." I said. He sighed.
"*muffled* bye..." I left before he could see how in pain I was in.
      I got outside and saw my dad talking to Kenny's dad, he saw me and got a mad look on his face. I walked to him slowly, he yanked my arm, dragging me home. His nails dug into my skin, while he had a bone crushing grip. I winced at the pain, but tried not to show it.
"Why didn't you come home?!?" He shouted once we were inside. He threw me to the ground.
"I lost track of time!" I squealed, he looked at me with fire in his eyes. He kicked my stomach, I lost breath. My mom sat on the couch, crying softly. I didn't expect her to do anything, because this has happened before. I screamed as his hand slapped across my face, mostly hitting my eye. "Please! Stop!" I screamed.
"Shut the fuck up!" He said, hitting me again. "Go to your room!" I scrambled to my feet and ran up the steps.
         I got to my room and slammed the door. I went to my bed and cried into my pillow. Why me?