Chapter 5: Laboratory of Fear

They were close, close to the place where everything started, and where they would end it, the Hawkins Lab.

  Strange, somehow, knew that place, he knew that city, he was still shocked about everything that happened in the last hour.

  Eleven, she had hope, it was rare for her to have it, she felt happy from inside, that was a good sensation.

011: We are close.
STRANGE: That's good, how are you doing right now?
011: Better.

  That's it, they arrived, when they passed through the gate, Strange saw Eleven's fear.

STRANGE: What happened?
011: D-Demogorgon, behind you...

Suddenly he saw it, the beast jumped on him, he tried to defend himself, and she saved him.

Immediately he looked at her, and he went back to the Demogorgon, punching, throwing spells, and that made effect, he killed it, he killed the beast.

He saw her nose, it was bleeding, he understood the reason.

STRANGE: Are you okay?
011: Yes... thanks.
STRANGE: For what?
011: Killing it... and... saving me.
STRANGE: YOU saved me, Eleven, I just grabbed the opportunity to finish the job, I should thank you.
011: *smiles*
STRANGE: How did you do that?
011: I don't... know.

  Strange looked at the lab, and then looked at her, she didn't knew how she had that power, but he did it. Now he did it. "Let's go" he said.

  They entered the Lab. Eleven had bad and traumatic memories about that place, and Steve could possibly wonder why, but he admired, he admired her courage to carry on, without giving up, what a true hero does.