Chapter 6: What a True Hero Does

That place was awful, everything destroyed, abandoned. Strange saw some eggs "That thing is creating more of it" he thought.

   Eleven wasn't that scared anymore, she knew Papa was a bad guy and he was dead, he created this, all of this, even her...

   They went through that toxic area, but it didn't bothered them. Eleven saw where Will was "hiding", she hoped that he was good, even though she didn't know him very well.

  While Eleven was walking through the room, remembering her days in the lab, Strange was doing the best to keep that monster out of their way, destroying the eggs was the idea he had.

  They were close, close to the real world, close to Hawkins, and Stephen didn't know it. After finishing destroying the eggs, Strange went to Eleven and they moved on.

STRANGE: I think I didn't tell you my name. It's Strange, Doctor Strange.
011: Funny name...
STRANGE: No, it's like a hero name.
011: Hero?
STRANGE: Yes, it's someone who sacrifices their own life for someone or for everybody in the world.

   Eleven remembered that night, when she was gone, she sacrificed herself, she was a hero, she is a hero.
   This is what a true hero does, save people, no matter if is a friend or family, they just save the world.