"Family, what do you mean family?"

Harry POV
I opened the box and saw all the documents. I quickly opened them.......

 I quickly opened them

''No..no this can't be,there must be a mistake."There is no mistake Harry"Harry quickly turned to where the voice had come. "Professor Snape your alive'' ''Why yes I am''. ''H...how'' ''Well because of Miss Granger's quick thinking skill she saved my life, now Harry I know you are confused but, the girl you met at the train station is your sister and she is not only your sister she is your twin sister Rose Lilly Potter''.

''No...no I don't have a twin sister your lying''.''I'm not lying Harry this is the truth'' ''So you lied to me for 21 YEARS ''. ''We didn't lie Harry, Dumbledore said you were too young to know'' Ginny says ''I was to young I WAS TO YOUNG, wait a minute  you knew''.

''Harry,Rose is very powerful Dumbledore  thought that she will hurt you that's why you had to be separated, but to be honest Harry, Dumbledore did not like what he was doing he hated every second that he lied to you, but now you are old enough to know''.

''So I really have a twin sister'' Snape and Ginny nod their heads. ''We have to go and see her, wait does she know that she has a twin brother'' ''Maybe Harry'' ''why maybe" "Well it depends on her family if they told her or not."

"FAMILY,WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAMILY."Harry screamed "Harry she has a family too,she has parents,and 5 brothers she's also married and have 2 kids.And it doesn't finish there she's also a soul searcher but not only a soul searcher but the Queen of the  Arzaon kingdom and the princess of the soul searching kingdom".

''Who is she married too" "she's married to king Edward" "Alright, so what do we have to do to meet my twin sister, my only family member left ''."We just have to be patient and also your sister is coming to a meeting here in London,and you are going there so this might be your chance on meeting her"

___________________________ hoped u enjoyed this chapter