𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

_____________________________________

~•°*°•~

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷

~•°*°•~

______________________________________

     It was only then, I realized the harsh and cold bitter truth. The one thing that I wish that were nothing more than just a bad dream where I would easily wake up from. But it wasn't a bad dream, it was reality.

     'I have no escape from him.'

     Was what made me fell on my knees. I felt tears quickly form from both of the corners of my eyes. That soon came swiftly running down onto my cold and numb cheeks.

     I slowly sat on the ragged floor as I felt my whole strength drifting away from my weakened body.

     There was nothing left for me to do but to drown myself in tears as I helplessly swallow everything down like a broken glass.

     'I was kidnapped by a demon.'

     'No...by a monster.'

     Questions that went on had easily flooded and overtaken my mind but only one had left me loss on my thoughts.

     'Why did a demon kidnapped me?'

     Had he had enough that he has finally decided to take his revenge? And that he decided to come for my neck first? And then once he succeeds he could finally retake his claim on earth and rule the whole galaxy like he always planned it to be?

     But knowing that only the demon himself could only satisfy these lingering questions, I was yet again left loss in my thoughts. As I kept continuing drowning in tears, I felt a sensation that once he had made me feel for a such long time ago.

     And it's the feeling of being hopeless and weak, a situation where I couldn't do anything. It made me feel angry yet sad.

     Hours have passed before a demon took me while I was held unconscious and locked me up in such a grand room. Hailey, my bestfriend, have been encouraging and begging me for days on end to go to this unordinary looking club with her. That no one could easily enter but only invited people from their so called 'king' could only enter.

     And somehow she managed to get herself invited by this so called 'king' and that she was given the chance to bring anyone who she wishes to bring with her.

     And so that is why I ended up here, having a troubling time looking for her over these huge crowd.

     'Just where did Hailey go?' I muttered, frustrated for its been a whole minute since she had left to get us something to drink.

     Soon decided to look for her, worried that something bad might've happened to her. Hardly pushing through the wild crowd, I continued to search for her in desperation. 'Oh man, if Dipper had caught me going out on a club in the middle of the night, pass my curfew. I'd be so dead right now.' I thought as I started to feel guilt wash up through my whole body.

Dipper had always been this kind of person who worries things so much that he could go insane. Especially when it comes to people he really cared.

Shuddering, suddenly having this feeling of someone had their eyes on me for a quite while now. Glancing around to hopefully see who it is, but only to see a very angry, scary looking, gigantic guard calling after me.

'Shoot.'

I immediately averted my eyes, not caring anymore to where had Hailey have been. And run as fast as I could. 'Now I'm in trouble.'

I could for a fact, hear through the wild music and people's loud cheers and voices, that the guard's calling for me went to loud to louder and angrier tone. But people around were having way too much fun that they couldn't care less to their surroundings.

Spotting a golden curtain that had an oddly printed word 'King' in it. I quickly run straight and without a second thought, I then entered through the golden curtain. Only so I could get away from that scary looking guard that would probably want his hands around my neck by now.

Closing the curtain in speed. I walked backwards only to stumble upon something. Wincing, 'Am I in Narnia or what?' I muttered.

Suddenly hearing a manly chuckle joined by a high pitched and a very girly voice. I started to sweat, looking back only then spotting a disgraceful image. My eyes widened in surprise. Now I was in a more big trouble this time.

It only took seconds to realise who it was. Bill.

Looking at the girl on his lap, I narrowed my eyes. She was wearing a clothe that almost showed her whole body, almost like it was transparent. Her hands were on Bill's masculine chest and Bill's was around her thin waist. I couldn't see her face cause of the mask she was wearing. Her hair was messy as well as Bill's too, and it was clear what type of session I had enteruppted from the both of them.

"Liking the view Miss?" I heard him say, a very intimidating smirk on his face.

Only realising that I had been staring at them for quite while. My cheeks reddened. "I-i'm s-sorry." I stuttered, hiding my flushed face. Standing up, I quickly brushed off the dirt that had stucked on my yellow fit mini dress that Hailey forced out for me to wear. And since I stumbled and had landed on a very expensive looking rag.

But soon quickly, feeling those eyes were once again on me.

Taking a slightest glance, Bill was staring at me, as if like he was checking me out. My face reddening more, I quickly ran my way out.

Though, since I attract bad luck most of my life, I hit my head on a wall. Or so I wished. I had hit my head on the guard's hard steel back, the guard who was chasing after me just awhile before.

Turning his head at me. His face reddened with anger. "You!" He shouted, making me jump. Suddenly pulling my arm harshly, I gasped. He definitely knew I was hurting. But he still pulled without any hesitation and dragged me with my feet stumbling like a deer in it's first walk.

Trying my hardest to pull away, it only made things worst. His gripped was more tighter than before that he could almost break my arm. That was it, I was going to jail for the rest of my life. And Dipper would be so disappointed on me.

I started to tear up. Everyone on the club were now staring at me and murmurs were all around. The guard's actions towards me must've gotten there attention.

This wasn't what I wanted. The only thing I ever wanted to do was to go home and watch Netflix with a large pizza all for me and forget everything that had happened. But apparently it would never happen. I'm so stupid, why did I even agreed to come?

Shutting my eyes tightly, I heard a finger snapped. Even tho it was just a snap, it was surprisingly strong. Clear to each and every person's ears.

It shook me to feel the gaurd's grip loosened, letting me go fully. Not only that, the murmurs had stopped, as well as the wild music. My eyes slowly opening, everyone in the club was looking at me. I frowned but they weren't looking directly straight at me but behind me.

Looking back, I silently gasped. Bill?

Glancing at me with a cold expression on his face. He clapped his hands once and everyone, but me, continued what they're doing before then. It's like, nothing ever happened. Snapping once more, suddenly, the world had turned pitch black.

To be continued...