chapter five

/ Recap : Her so called 'Night-in-Shining-Armour' had turned his back to her and made a fool out of her. Now she is left all alone to the demon who prisoned her. /

   She cried as she waited while she sat on the bitter cold floor. Waited for her life to end in just a snap. She knew there would be consequences. And its death itself.

   There was no escape, she was trapped.

    Only if she could have given a one last hug to her twin brother. A hug that would leave him so breathless that he'd beg for need of air. And given her goodbyes to everyone before she left.

    It was so unfair to her. The way that life had treated her. She never felt so lost in her whole life.

     Regret were then consuming her. She regretted everything that she and his brother had fought of. Regretted how she didn't listened to her parent's scoldings. Regretted everything she shouldn't have done and should have done.

     In the other hand. The man stood there, watching the shivering beauty sitting on the cold floor, crying. He watch as how she looked so lost. It was the first time he had seen her like this, for years he had watched her. It amused him but angered him most.

    Angered him that he had made her look so lost. Shivering from how scared she is from him.

    He began to walk. But the beauty quickly snapped, "N-no, p-please don't hurt me!" She begged, stuttering.

     He didn't listened and continued until he was in front of her. He kneeled down slowly, not wanting to scare the beauty even more. He watched as she covered herself from him, looking so helpless. Scared.

     But something shook the beauty, as a softest and warmest hand were caressing her wet soft cheek. Stroking it ever so lovingly. She soon took the courage to look up.

      Her eyes meeting his, they had eye contact for god knows how long. His eyes were so captivating, glowing brightly.

     Now that she had look at him closely, he didn't look like a demon he already is. He looked far from it. He looked like an angel. How was that even possible?

     But he then spoke, "I'm sorry shooting star."

To be continued...

**

Talk about cliffhangers am I right?