That Was To Close

Mark sighed as he walked out of Ethan's room. He took a moment to gather himself back together after what had happened, he didn't think he was going to come back so quickly. Mark thought Ethan was going out to get some food or play video games with Tyler, but as soon as he entered Ethan's room he heard him coming. Mark honestly just wanted to make sure he had got the gift, and surly he did, but forgot to set Tim back down. 'How stupid can I possibly be, I should've set it down and then hid in the closet', Mark thought to himself as he made his way into his room.

He sat on his bed, twiddling his fingers, then let out a big sigh. "Why can't I just tell him that I want him to be my date", he grunted to himself. Mark laid back on his bed and sighed once more, he sat back up and looked over at his laptop on his night stand. Contemplating whether he should tweet something else out to his fans tonight, he reached for it and set it on his lap. He was scrolling through twitter and see Ethan's tweet saying his video was up, it's been out for 25 minutes now. He found a small smile creeped up onto his face as he clicked the blue highlighted link.

YouTube opened and loaded the video, not even a second after Ethan's intro started. Mark watched and listened to everything Ethan said. He felt his eyelids get heavier and heavier as the video reached the ending point. He wanted to stop YouTube from playing the next video but Mark seen it was one of his own but Ethan was in it so he let it play. As it started mark had fallen asleep with multiple videos played.

(Sorry for break of uploading, I've been stressed and busy, but remember to vote+share+like!!! Thanks)