Mystery Box

When Ethan opened the door he seen nothing. No one was there, he peered his head around the door to look down the hallway, then in the living room where Tyler still sat. Ethan looked down to see a small green box. It was a bright, vibrant color making him even more curious to what was in it. He slowly reached down and picked it up, he looked down the hall again to make sure no one was there, and walked back into his room. He set the box down on his bed, next to where he was sitting. Ethan shrugged it off til later because he knew if he didn't get the video up now then he'd never finish it.

X 2 hours later X

He leaned back against his pillows as he sighed, he finally finished editing his video and it was now uploaded. He picked up his phone to look at the time.
9:37
'I should check twitter and tell them that the videos up', he thinks to himself as he opens the app. He tweeted out then set his phone back down and looked to the left of him. The green box was still where it was left. He reaches for it as his eyebrow raises in curiousness, he sets it on his lap and takes off the top leaving him to see confetti decorated paper. He smiles a little at the colors, then takes the paper out and puts it on his nightstand. He looks into the box to see an adorable little figure of tiny box Tim. "Ahhhh oh my god, look at you", Ethan exclaimed out loud to himself, as he carefully picked it up holding it to his chest. He can't help not to smile at such a cute little Tim Tim. He stands up to go throw the box and paper away while setting the little figure on his bed where he was sitting. He walks out the door and through the living room, gaining Tyler's attention, "Hey Ethan, YOU wanna sit with me and play some video games", Tyler questions. Ethan opened the trash while listening to Tyler's question and throwing the remains away, "uhh no thanks, I think I'll just go back to my room and watch YouTube videos for awhile", He states as he walks back through the living room. Before Ethan heard Tyler say anything else he goes to his room, entering it he sees the Tiny box Tim is no longer there. He stares at the spot he knew he left him in. Walking over to his bed to look under it he notices Mark standing in his closet, "Mark? What are you doing in there?", Ethan asks as he walks towards the closet and opening it. He sees Mark standing there holding Tim carefully in his hands. Ethan lets out a slight chuckle as he sees this, Mark was wearing pjs that had Tim on them, Mark looks terrified to be seen at this point. Mark hands tiny box Tim back to Ethan before say,"I gave him to you, I just wanted to make sure you received him, but then you walked in with me still in here and I hide in your closet." Ethan began laughing, soon followed by Marks laugh filling the room, "well, I should go now, so cya later", Mark said as he left the room. Ethan set Tim back on his night stand, laid in bed with Marks videos playing in the background on his computer, and fell asleep.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And remember to vote and comment! Til next Time bye!)