Hmmm okay.

As Mark left the room Ethan looked at Tim and smiled again. This was really cute of Mark to give me this little guy. He was acting a little weird, I have to admit, he was stumbling over his words and his face was bright red. Not to mention he was also hiding in my closet. Ethan walked over to his closet where Mark was and looked around for anything that might've fallen over, noting looked out of sort so he shrugged and walked back over to his bed and sat down.

He opened his laptop and opened Twitter. He typed out "I think I'm crushing... :)" and he smiled. Ethan didn't even hesitate on what he just sent out for thousands and millions go see. He just smiled because he knew he was, he wasn't sure who, but he felt this feeling for someone. He scrolled through Twitter a bit more, reading tweets from fans, replied to some, other just giving them a quick like. Ethan looked at Tiny Tim once more, he reached over and grabbed it, staring softly at the little toy.

Then it hits him. It's Mark. 'Oh my god! It's Mark!', he thinks to himself, he felt his heart speed up and start pounding in his chest. Everything started making a little more sense, smiles every time he sees Mark, and slightly blushing when eye contact is made. He set Tim back down and closes his laptop, while getting up off his bed and exiting his bedroom door. As he's walking down the hallway he thinks of nothing but knocking on Marks door. He stops walking and stares blankly forward at Marks door, he raises his fist to knock on the door, then hesitation comes over him. He starts to think about what he would say. He couldn't come up with anything that sounded right, he slowly puts his hand back down by his side and backs away.

He blinks a few times and turns to head back to his room, he looked at Tyler with the video games now off and him on his phone. "Night, Ty", Ethan says and he walks back into his room, closing the door, and sitting on his bed then crawling under the covers with Mark in his mind. He gently falls asleep.

(Hey! Sorry for not updating but I'm back? Remember to comment+vote+share! love u guys!)