Oh God

(I didn't know what type of pic to put here so enjoy this pic of my boyfriend and I 😂🖤)

Mark jolts up in a sitting position from under his covers. He was panting from the dream he had, he lifted his hand to his forehead and wiped the few drops of sweat off. He grabbed the water bottle from his night stand and chugged it down. "What a dream", he said smiling and slighting laughing at himself and the way he woke up.
The Dream:
      Mark woke up to a violent pounding on his bed room door. He jolted awake for it scared him and sat up in bed looking at the shaking door. I rubbed his eyes to check if this was real, next he got up from his bed putting his feet in the floor, and going to his closet. He grabbed a gun that he didn't know was in there and made his way towards the door. Mark was afraid that it was going to bust down at any moment. He reaches for the doorknob to open it and see who or what was there, but as soon as he grabbed it everything stopped. He then heard a dark low gravely voice behind him somewhere in his room. He swallowed harshly. He begins to turn around very slowly and he next thing he knew it was his darker persona. Dark. Before he had any time at all to speak or protect himself. He's shot. Everything fades to black & everything is silent.

He reached for his phone and pulled it off the charger, scrolling through Instagram for a a good 15 minuets then switched over to twitter reading his fans replies and other YouTubers tweets. He stumbles across Ethan tweet 'I think I'm crushing... :)', he's overwhelmed with the feel of shock and sadness not knowing that it was about him. He favorites the tweet and replies to it with a light hearted 'awwwww the little blue haired boy is growing up 😆💙'  smiling he noticed that he's about to lose his chance with the cute, hyper, shy boy and his smile instantly faded. He set his phone back down and leaned back while sighing.
'Maybe I should tell him how I actually feel' mark thought to himself.

12:30pm

Ethan wakes up groaning and rubbing his eyes. He goes onto his phone and checks all he cute and sweet things people have said to his previous tweet. Then he notices Marks reply. He smiles at how he responded and sits there for a min looking at it.