ChaperOne

My name's Beth, I'm a 15 year old singer/songwriter from the UK. My whole life revolves around music and my DREAM is to be able to release my own music, meet fans who appreciate my music and to be able to tour the world.
I play a lot of sport, my main sport being lacrosse, so I'm always active whether it's running down a pitch or pouring my heart into my music.
Ever since I was little, I've known that I was born to be on stage, telling my story through music. I've always waited for my dream to come to me, but now I realise I have to go to it myself if I really want it.

So that's what I'm starting today. My parents won't let me have a YouTube channel yet as I'm 'too young' so I've set up an Instagram account where I've started posting covers! It's the best feeling in the world when people comment on how they love that certain cover or when they suggest certain songs to try out.
I really look up to bands like 5 Seconds of Summer and The Vamps, because they are still young like me (well, like 5yrs older than me now but when they started they were about 16...) and they still managed to pursue their dreams and get to the places they are now, releasing amazing albums and touring the world.

Anyway, that's the start of my story - I'm going to make my dream happen, whether the big break will happen now, a few months or years, I'm determined to make it happen.