An old, broken friend- 3 days later

Dani's POV
I yawned as I woke up to the sun shining brightly into my room. I groaned and turned towards my alarm clock, which read 8:02. "It's Saturday!" I exclaimed as I bolted up. Today I'm hanging out with Alexia, Sam and Bianca for a girl's day out. I got out of bed and looked into the mirror and screamed. Maddie came in straight away with a gun at hand.
"What's...oh"she said.
My hair is half sliver, half back. The bottom layer has black while the top of my head has sliver.

 The bottom layer has black while the top of my head has sliver

"This is strange" I muttered.
"Really strange" Maddie muttered, her eyes narrowing.
"I'm sure no ghost did this to me, otherwise I would have woken up" I said in defence. Maddie still doesn't believe that all ghosts are kind.
"Fine, but if you do find someone, I will tear them apart molecule by molecule!!" She said sternly and walked out.
"You do realised you insulted me and Danny right?" I muttered as I got some clothes on. I put on my white, flowly off the shoulder top with real high waisted shorts with black converse. I sighed as I heard my phone vibrate.
I picked it up to see a message from Sam come up on the screen.

'From Sam: I'm at the front with the others, let's get started ❤'

I smiled and ran down the stairs.
"See you tonight!" I yelled.
"Be careful!" Jack said, not taking his eyes off of an invention.
I rolled my eyes and I opened the door to see the others dressed up.

(Left to right: Bianca, Sam, Alexia and Dani)

"You look great guys!" I exclaimed.
"Woah...your hair..." Alexia muttered "Did you dye it?"
"No way, I just woke up like this!" I said.
"now let's get going!" Sam said, getting into the driver's seat.
I rolled my eyes and got into the back with Alexia.

----------------
When we got to the mall, we all looked at each other excited. Obviously for different things but we were happy we got to spend together.
"Let's get started!" Alexia said.
Alexia ran to the makeup store, Sam sped walk to a goth clothing line store and Bianca sprinted to candle store.
Well I just stood there, I have no idea where to go.
"But uncle Vlad, you promised!"
I looked up to see Vlad with a young adult next to him with a black hoddie which was down. I can't see his face, but only his hair was black with white highlights in it.
Maybe another clone?
"No, you are not, you could hurt your- don't give me that look!" Vlad scrolled, stopped walking and crossed his arm in front of the boy.
"I can handle myself Vlad, thank you for asking" he said. I swear he is smirking.
"Not at the moment you will not, you'll make a scene and that is not what any of us need at the moment" Vlad said, easing his eyebrows.
"Because of you or me?" The boy asked.
"You really that dumb boy!" Vlad snapped.
"No, I just want to stir you up" the boy said, shrugging "Lets get going, you're making a scene"
Vlad smiled slightly and rolled his eyes and walked off with the boy.
I turned my head with confusion.
Vlad being...nice?!?!
I know he helped us but how does that boy come into the picture?
"You okay?"
I turned around to see Sam with two bags on her arms.
"I just saw Vlad with a boy, looks like a oblivious clone" I hissed, my Ghost sense kicking in.
"There's no ghost around though" Sam whispered, looking around "Unless the boy you saw is a ghost! That could be Stormtwister!"
"Impossible, his hair is neon violet" I said, "I'll just follow them"
"Be careful okay?" Sam asked.
I nodded and walked as naturally as I can to follow where the boys went.
_______-----_-_----__