Chapter 4

Seth's POV

Cora finally came into the living room. I heard her yelling with mom but I didn't say anything about it. "What are we playing?" Cora asked. "Wwe 2k17 the newest wwe game." I said excited. "Oh ok. I've played this with you at Christmas after you got the game from dad and Aj has this game too. I've played with him a few times." She said. "Oh yeah that's right." I said remembering playing it with her at Christmas time and I remembered Aj telling me at Christmas he had got the game at home too.

I select the custom character I made of myself in which I'm in not injured or in a wheelchair or disabled as mom calls it. Dad calls it being special and different from everyone else which I like better than being called disabled. Cora selects to play as her husband Aj Styles. "You always wanted to be a wrestler didn't you?" She asked as I started the game. "Yeah. Didn't you?" I asked remembering she used to wrestle before she met Aj, got married, and had her kids. "Yeah I used to love it. I mean I did it for you and dad so dad could have at least one wrestling kid in the family since you couldn't and Amelia was never interested in wrestling. I wanted dad to be able to teach everything he knew about wrestling to someone so it had to be me. And I did it for you so that you could live your dream through me. But when I met Aj, got pregnant, got married, and then had my kids I realized my true dream was to be a mom to them and that's all I wanted to do after that." She explained. I nodded understanding. "Do you think your boys will wrestle?" I asked. She laughed. "I'm not sure but Aj hopes so. They can do and be whatever they want to do but I'm sure Aj will still teach them how to wrestle anyway just in case they want to." She said laughing. I smiled and laughed too as our match started in the game.

I after winning the first match I turned to Cora. "I think mom is cheating on dad or dad is cheating on mom but more likely mom cheating on dad." I said. I'd been thinking this even before they announced the divorce. Mom has a lot of secret phone calls. "Your probably right." Cora said and started the game again with our same characters and we continued to play not saying anything else for awhile.