Chapter 19

Amelia's POV

I'm laying in bed in the middle of the night and suddenly I feel all wet like I peed myself or something. I get up slowly but I feel a huge pain in my stomach and I grab my stomach and scream. Cora comes running in. "Amelia what's wrong?" She asks. "I-I I don't know." I cry scared. "Amelia I think your in labor. We have to get you to the hospital right away. Stay right there I'll get Aj and the boys." She said and runs off. I nod and stay on the bed and try to breath normally.

Cora soon comes back. "Ok I got Aj and the boys in the car let's go." Cora said and helps me up. She helps me walk to the car and I get in. I try not to scream the whole way there.

Once we get to the hospital Cora helps me in while Aj parks the car and gets the kids. I'm quickly brought to a hospital room and doctors start coming in. I squeeze Cora's hand scared. The doctors tell me to push and I start screaming as I push. It isn't long before she's born. She starts screaming and crying once she is born and the doctors clean her up. Cora goes to get Aj.

She soon comes back after getting Aj and a nurse to watch the kids out in the waiting room. The doctor tries to hand the baby to me once she is cleaned up but I shake my head no. "No she's theirs." I said and point to Cora and Aj. The doctor hands her to Cora. "Awww she's beautiful Amelia. Thank you." Cora said crying happy tears. "Yes she is prefect thank you." Aj said. I smile. "Your welcome but one thing her name is Amy. That's what I named her and it's what I've been calling her in my stomach." I said. "We can do that." Aj said. "That's a perfect name for our new little girl." Cora said. I smile and relax. It's done and over with and I don't even have to be her mother. She will grow up happy and healthy with Cora and Aj. I couldn't have picked better parents for her.