Chapter 10

Cora's POV

The next day on Thursday we decided to go home to Georgia. I packed up mine and the kids things and Aj packed up his stuff. We said all bye to Seth, mom, and dad. I couldn't find Amelia all morning so we haven't been able to say goodbye to her. Just as Aj, the kids, and I were about to leave Amelia showed up. "Bye Amelia." I said and hugged her. "No please Cora take me with you. I can't stay here with mom. Dad is moving out in a few weeks with Seth and I'll be pregnant and all alone here at home with mom. She's brutal and I can't imagine what she'll do to me if she finds out Im pregnant. Please I can't stay here with her. Ive spent all morning packing my stuff." Amelia said. I looked at Aj. "Is she still on drugs?" Aj asked. "No I quit a month ago and I promise to stay clean and drug free for this baby. Please let me come with you guys. I'll help with the kids and house work. I'll be good I promise." Amelia said. "I'm ok with it if you are." Aj said to me. "Ok you can come. Go get your stuff and hurry up." I said. "Yes thank you so much Cora and Aj!" Amelia said and ran to get her bags. She was back in a few minutes and we all left together.

Once we were all in the limo on the way to the airport I looked at Amelia. "Do they know your leaving?" I asked wondering if she said bye to mom, dad, and Seth. "Nope but they will probably figure it out soon enough or they won't. It's not like they care about me. Only Seth will miss me but I'll keep in touch with him." She said. "Ok then." I said and that was all we said until we got to the airport.